• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer

LinvilleGorge

Was about to say this, everyone was so quick to kiss his ass and name him best GM in the league. Now we are stuck with a 19 million dollar backup QB, still have no O-line, and traded away our 2nd and 3rd this year in the process. Now he can sit back and watch the Jets scoop up a nice O-lineman with our early 2nd we could’ve had.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I still remember when you were strutting around at 3-0 talking about the playoffs like we were already in them then went wild with Madden trades presumably trying to recreate the Legion of Boom only to yield the Legion of Doom whole leaving us nearly devoid of draft capital next year.

So to you I say the same as to Matt Rhule

gtfo-ari-gold.gif

Looking at all the picks the Seahawks have foolishly given away in the last few years makes me wonder about Fitterer and what he's done so far in Carolina.  I'm certainly not convinced he is essential to the Panthers future turn around.  Hopefully, Tepper isn't emotionally attached to anyone associated with this train wreck.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Like I keep saying... whoever thought signing Pat Eflein and Cam Erving to 3 year deals on the first day of free agency needs to go. Also, it's not good if the GM allowed something that obviously atrocious to happen. I would be like "Mr. Rhule in what way, shape or form are these players even back ups"... "What tape has ever shown that they are worth being on an NFL roster"?

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Looking at all the picks the Seahawks have foolishly given away in the last few years makes me wonder about Fitterer and what he's done so far in Carolina.  I'm certainly not convinced he is essential to the Panthers future turn around.  Hopefully, Tepper isn't emotionally attached to anyone associated with this train wreck.

Exactly.  What have they done since lucking into Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner?  They haven't been able to build anything since those 1st 2 Super Bowl appearances.

I think Fitt has made good moves and I am confident he can find us good players like he already has.  But it clearly is coaching we lack.  Guys on both sides of the ball making constant mistakes and playing unsound football. With this secondary how do receivers get wide open?  Blown coverages, guys not being where they belong, crucial penalties. The whole team plays soft too often.  The offense isn't tough at all. Running teams have to be tough and clearly we arent.

Edited by panthers55