• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attended my first Panthers game in 4 years

Ja  Rhule

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

The worst fan atmosphere I have ever experienced.  No one cared.  Tepper has destroyed this fanbase.  People did not stand up to make noise on 3rd downs.  The Panthers have lost their identity.  No keep pounding chant  beside beginning of the game.  Awful experience.

Can attest

not a single fug was given this day. 

And as a side note.. fwiw Charlotte itself is kinda shitty. Bit of a bummer. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 8

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

The worst fan atmosphere I have ever experienced.  No one cared.  Tepper has destroyed this fanbase.  People did not stand up to make noise on 3rd downs.  The Panthers have lost their identity.  No keep pounding chant  beside beginning of the game.  Awful experience.

I believe it. Rhule can not be retained after this season. He is uninspiring and completely in over his head. This is the lowest I’ve seen morale since Clausen. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

File a complaint

https://www.panthers.com/about-us/contact-us

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1