• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attended my first Panthers game in 4 years

Ja  Rhule

While it’s nice and convenient to poo the transplant / millennial capital of the world. Poor attendance happens across the league when their local team is a dumpster fire

When I saw Rhule put in PJ Walker right before the half, I left. Wasn’t going to sit in the cold and watch a pounding. 

• Pie 2

Sorry you had to experience that horror show. The fans just don’t care. How do you blame them? They are spending their hard earned money to watch this awful product. It’s like spending hundreds of dollars to watch a circus. When I went to WFT game a few weeks ago, it was electric because of Cam’s return, but I assure you it would’ve been the opposite had Sam/PJ been starting, 

• Pie 1

Dont blame Charlotte or PSL owners. If my numbers are right we are 2-5 at home this year soon to be 2-6.  The same as last year. Lets be real here we have lost 11 of our last 15 home games and am on a 5 game home losing streak. Tell me again why fans should be excited or show up at this point. 

• Pie 3

18 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Charlotte is a sleeping giant. A true up and coming world class city. One of the true gems of the USA. 

15 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I’m an 8th generation Charlott native. You should ask my great great grandpa what Charlotte was like compared to now. 

A world class city? I understand you have limited exposure being there all your life but you have much traveling to do my friend.

Charlotte isn’t bad, but it’s far from being special.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

21 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Charlotte is just a place with tall buildings. It's like Indianapolis or Jacksonville or Columbus. No real identity. Just a place

Yeah I've come down to Charlotte for a decade to attend games and it's honestly kinda sad.  It was completely desolate in October.  It never felt booming but it was particularly bad this year. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, sunset said:

Yeah I've come down to Charlotte for a decade to attend games and it's honestly kinda sad.  It was completely desolate in October.  It never felt booming but it was particularly bad this year. 

Probably because uptown was tipped off that you were coming