• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Australia is the World's Drunkest Country

PanthersATL

Also from from the report:

The adoption of COVID-safe practices - for cocaine

We found that overall, people who used cannabis were more likely to report safer use practices (55%) after the onset of the pandemic than people who used cocaine (42%).

Considering country differences in cocaine safer-use practices, the countries with
highest rates of increased frequency of COVID-safe practices were Brazil (59%) and Sweden (58%); while countries reporting the greatest increases in risky cocaine behaviours included Poland (50%) and Romania (44%).

My 3rd deployment in the Navy was 1979 and we got stuck in Japan for 2 1/2 months, so I got a part time job in a local beer bar working 6 to midnight. Every night the place was full of guys still in their suits and ties just getting tore up on red beer (beer & tomato juice) to the point they could hardly walk. Every night, over & over.

And these weren't guys out to have a couple drinks and laugh and joke with their buds. These were guys on a mission. It was, "My life sucks, my job sucks and all I do is work, drink, go home drunk and go back and do it again." It was fugging depressing to watch that poo every night.  

• Pie 1

On 12/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, Anybodyhome said:

My 3rd deployment in the Navy was 1979 and we got stuck in Japan for 2 1/2 months, so I got a part time job in a local beer bar working 6 to midnight. Every night the place was full of guys still in their suits and ties just getting tore up on red beer (beer & tomato juice) to the point they could hardly walk. Every night, over & over.

And these weren't guys out to have a couple drinks and laugh and joke with their buds. These were guys on a mission. It was, "My life sucks, my job sucks and all I do is work, drink, go home drunk and go back and do it again." It was fugging depressing to watch that poo every night.  

Everything I've ever read about Japanese work culture said that it's fuging brutal.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1