• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here vs. There....

Anybodyhome

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Chatfield has 7 games with the Canes now. Not sure how that plays into the mess, but can't he be reassigned to Chicago?

Also, what the heck are the plans for Jake Gardiner? He's costing this team $4M  this year and next.

2 hours ago, Wes Mantooth said:

I remember seeing they were out of protocol and training, having both back would be a huge boost on Tuesday night. 

Once both are ultimately back, do we see Chatfield staying up for most of the rest of the season? Him and Lajoie have been impressive in their time up, but Chatfield seems like he'd be a great fit on a 3rd D-line pairing on occasion. 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m not really sure what we are gonna do with Chatfield, can do, even. He’s not going to make it through waivers right now. He’s also apparently injured. I missed it last night so we might be able to IR him. We want Chatfield vs. speedier teams but Smith against division rivals, bruisers where we are going to need another enforcer. 

Chatfield needs to stay up with the big boys. He's got a spark when he's on the ice. I'm not sure how we can make it all work, but Jalen feels like he's on the verge of turning the corner to being a top 6 guy on any given night...