• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown’s thoughts

ncfan

15 minutes ago, davos said:

They didn’t last long after Brown was picked. Only a few picks after and we’re widely mocked to us. Just saying, they’re not retroactive reaches that have outperformed their stock. 

Justin Jefferson fell all the way to 22 and 4 other receivers were taken ahead of him. If teams knew he was going to have one of the greatest rookie seasons ever for a WR he would have gone top 5 if not number 1 overall.

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Justin Jefferson fell all the way to 22 and 4 other receivers were taken ahead of him. If teams knew he was going to have one of the greatest rookie seasons ever for a WR he would have gone top 5 if not number 1 overall.

Jefferson, yes a fair point there

4 minutes ago, davos said:

Jefferson, yes a fair point there

No ill will towards you just when I read the names you listed he seemed like a strange outlier based on the context. Either way I do agree with you, I’d much rather have JJ on this team over Derrick Brown.

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

No ill will towards you just when I read the names you listed he seemed like a strange outlier based on the context. Either way I do agree with you, I’d much rather have JJ on this team over Derrick Brown.

It was because I mocked him to us at the pick haha

• Beer 1

Cut his ass, he brings nothing to the table and clearly is a very entitled prick.  Wouldn't be sad to see him on the ir, work one real day in your fuging life and get back to me, otherwise shut the fug up while you shovel spoonfuls of crisco in your mouth while embarrassing the entire team. Seriously embarrassed to say he's a member of a team that gave us sam mills and TD.

Alright cool.. go ahead and pay me a few million dollars so i don't have to give a fug about it when you do?

He's not ready for that conversation though. Keep getting blown off the ball my dude. It'll make it better for ya if we applaud your half assed effort eh?

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1

I always get tickled by the "If you're skilled enough to get paid to play a sport professionally then I'm entitled to be a piece of poo towards you," sentiment that inevitably pops up in response to these threads.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 2