• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aho & Jarvis: COVID Protocol

Anybodyhome

15 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Cole & Smith have played left & right D and I expect that to be the deciding factor before putting Chats on the left side where he has no experience. 

Late news last night said Aho & Jarvis are in Vancouver for 10 days, likely to miss 6 games. I know this is a team effort, but it was painfully obvious who was out of the lineup against Vancouver. 

I don't do social media, but I'm sure there's more accurate and up to date info since 11PM last night.

I have not seen anything from the N&O’s beat writers on Twitter since the announcement last night. 10 days is good news for the boys(to get back to Raleigh and spend time with the fams) but not the team as they will be out through Christmas either way. Luckily in a 10 day scenario we will have them back for Florida in Raleigh, which is a must win. 

If not we are looking at Montreal or even Columbus.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Chatfield is now hurt, cancel the season until after Christmas… fug it.

He was hurt in Vancouver(or was it Edmonton?) but I figured since he’s young and it didn’t appear to be that bad he’d play through it. If he can’t go tonight things will be rough. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Whatever, this team needs some time to rest up.

Fuging Canada needs to get their poo together.

All the blues fans are like WTF! You made us play with 15 players! But I think the league is probably expecting more positive tests from us at this point. That would be the determining factor there in my opinion. Nearly half the league has someone on the list right now. They should really just shut the league down until after Christmas. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2

“In addition to Sebastian Aho and Seth Jarvis, who are currently in quarantine per the NHL's COVID protocols, four additional Hurricanes players have tested positive for the virus: Ian Cole, Steven Lorentz, Jordan Staal and Andrei Svechnikov.”

Cole sounded a little sniffly on his presser earlier but nothing too bad.  

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1