• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So wtf was Tepper looking at?

KillerKat

It was really big print with great big pictures. Seemed about eight pages or so.

Best guess is that it was our entire playbook. Offense and defense. Pictures for the offense, big print for the defensive coordinator. Small footnote for special teams was all, it reads: kick da ball, catch da ball. Tackle mebbe.

Imagine being a Billionaire..................whose sees time in life as the only thing they can't get more of....and then buying this team and having to spend the time on them.

You and I can turn off the tv and go do something.........but for an image/leadership sake he's stuck in that box having to waste at least a half day of his life on a given Sunday watching this garbage. 

Billionaires don't like to waste time.....its the only thing they can't buy. ( i know.....I happen to know 3 of them......and one grew up down the street from me) 

Its got to route him to the core of his soul he has to waste this time watching this.

Never forget when you are discussing this subject that billionaires hate to waste time.........its the only thing (beside health in some cases) they have left of value beyond their assets.