• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo coming off Losses

ncfan

Even if Trubisky plays I think we are gonna be destroyed. 
Bills are a very good team. Ranked top 10 in offense and top 5 in defense, despite their run defense suffering. 
Maybe the Panthers will keep it close for a bit but inevitably we will lose by 10+ points. 
Bill are suffering from a non-Super Bowl hangover. They are better than their record. 

21 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No way we roll with a rookie QB next year.  Rhule, if by some miracle is retained, can't risk wet-nursing a rookie and a new regime would know that the playoffs aren't realistic, but fielding a competitive team while staying out of the NFL cellar will surely be Tepper's expectations.

If Rhule's still here, I wouldn't be surprised to see them draft Pickett given his prior connection.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

If Rhule's still here, I wouldn't be surprised to see them draft Pickett given his prior connection.

Rhule would seal his own fate then.  Pickett may work out, but 99% sure not in year 1.  I don't think Tepper endures another losing season and having a rookie QB as the excuse won't cut it no matter how hard Rhule spins it.

57 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Rhule would seal his own fate then.  Pickett may work out, but 99% sure not in year 1.  I don't think Tepper endures another losing season and having a rookie QB as the excuse won't cut it no matter how hard Rhule spins it.

Who are you you getting in FA? No FA qb that would be a damn is coming here. Lol we going to have to hit on a qb in the draft at some point. Tepper built this sh@t show so he is going to have to wait another 3 or 4 years.

13 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Who are you you getting in FA? No FA qb that would be a damn is coming here. Lol we going to have to hit on a qb in the draft at some point. Tepper built this sh@t show so he is going to have to wait another 3 or 4 years.

Ah yes, draft a QB just because we need one, especially in a super-talent OL draft.  Makes sense.