• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don’t know what it will take but I want Clete Blakeman out of the NFL

hepcat

Just now, 45catfan said:

Normally I would agree, but he's doing us a favor today.

I want good draft position as much as the next guy, but honestly fug being blatantly screwed by the refs. 

Their offense raided our sideline and started pushing players and coaches and we got penalized for it. The referees in this league are a joke. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

I have long hated him since SB50.  If I heard he kicked the bucket tomorrow, I would probably throw a party.  He's an absolute piece of poo that hates our franchise.  But, the NFL ain't doing poo to him.  He works their biggest games for a reason.  He is one of their yes men and one of the POS refs they trust to properly influence games when they want a desired outcome.

• Pie 3

• 3 weeks later...

I too hate Clete Blakeman with a passion and have been looking for like-minded individuals who share this feeling... Super bowl 50 changed forever by him not reversing the Cotchery catch that never hit the ground... I will forever resent that man

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Big_A said:

I too hate Clete Blakeman with a passion and have been looking for like-minded individuals who share this feeling... Super bowl 50 changed forever by him not reversing the Cotchery catch that never hit the ground... I will forever resent that man

a ghost