• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That play on 4th and 1 that Rhule "wanted" instead? Yeah, that wouldn't have worked, and Cam made the right decision the play called for.

Saca312

The execution failure on that play was the other receiver on the outside (think it was Zylstra) totally missing his block on the corner thus leaving a free shot on Robby. That play was predictable and probably doomed from the start. It should have been a punt anyway.  fug you rhule.

• Pie 1

I do not like a coach who throws his players under the bus like that.  Especially before he has a chance to go watch the film.  Seems pretty obvious watching the film that there wasn't a run play that was going to happen.  It's like the Bills knew we had one of the most dynamic running QB's in history back there and took steps to stop it.  Weird.

On the outside, the play design was off.  Someone said earlier that the outside receiver missed his block.  True.  However, he wasn't going to make it anyway because of the design.  He was grossly out-leveraged by the CB there.  The play design was asking him to make a tremendous reach block and that's a really tough ask for a receiver in space like that.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

It is becoming a clear and obvious trend that if a player isn't Rhule's guy, he'll throw them under the bus.

That 4th and 1 comment he had was hilarious, because that run play Cam "should've" done was, well, not gonna work either:

RB would've been stuffed plenty before if Cam stuck by Rhule's script.

And no, 24 was not blocked. And heck by Rhule's words because 24 wasn't blocked Cam made the CORRECT call for this play. 

Rhule just assumed 24 was blocked, which very much is NOT the case.

Get this pathetic head coach off my team and let him rot some D3 college program instead.

Wtf was Ian Thomas doing too?

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Everything about that play was poo including Cams throw btw. Stop trying to salvage poo from a dung heap everyone is embarrassing themselves. The fact that no matter what the play wasn't going to work is just hilarious icing.

There's been a load of talk about that play, but I haven't really taken part in much of it because I just see it as less of an issue in and of itself and more a symptom of the larger disease.

• Pie 1