• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are where we should be..

Jmac

When Payton was hired by the Saints the Huddle laughed and thought he looked like a turtle. No one is laughing anymore, and our franchise is sadly in the toilet.

We don't have a HC and coordinators who can make an average roster shine and overachieve. We underachieve on defense, and there is no plan whatsoever in place that could reasonably produce a good offense. I don't even know where to start. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

I can’t stand Payton but he knows how to coach

I venture to say Dennis Allen had a hand in this victory. I think it is about time to give Dennis another shot at a head coach job (Outside of the Raiders). Oh wait, they are looking too.

Edited by philit99
  • Pie 2

47 minutes ago, Jmac said:

They have two QB's that aren't starting material and a third tore up, Oline line plagued by injuries, and the HC at home watching the game. They go to the SB Champs house and beat them a 2nd time and will be in the playoffs.

You may hate that team, but they have balls and a toughness that our sorry bunch doesn't. Flame me all you want, but that is the truth. The Buc's will beat our ass like a red headed step child. Just embarrassing to have to say this and having little hope is terrible.

You are EXACTLY right. I was thinking the same damn thing yesterday as I watched that game some while sitting on the couch. I had this feeling if jealousy come over me and was wondering how they could be winning with QB's that are not NFL starters. Then I realized, oh they have a very solid coaching staff with a head coach I absolutely hate and think is a pretty disgusting human being but that dude can flat out coach. As much as I can't stand Payton for meany reasons over the years I must admit he is a great coach as far as getting the most out of his players and properly evaluating players. Our head coach could not hold Payton's nut sack or even come close to him in anything football related at all. 

• Pie 1