• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does it matter? No, but THE REFS

The Question

To be honest I can’t recall a game this year that I’ve truly been upset at the officiating until yesterday. Yes we had no kicker, yea our offensive line is made of sourdough. Alas, yesterday it seemed like the Bills were allowed to hold at free will and multiple bad calls to help Josh get down the field. Did anyone else notice? Does anyone care? Idk 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, The Question said:

To be honest I can’t recall a game this year that I’ve truly been upset at the officiating until yesterday. Yes we had no kicker, yea our offensive line is made of sourdough. Alas, yesterday it seemed like the Bills were allowed to hold at free will and multiple bad calls to help Josh get down the field. Did anyone else notice? Does anyone care? Idk 

I thought the call for unsportsmanlike conduct after we stopped them on 3rd down was clearly a homer call.  

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Tbh … the crowd here will disagree, but we probably win 1-3 games without the poor officiating. They are absolute momentum

changers, and I can think of at least 5 different games with drives where we could have ended with points before the zebras phantom calls came into play.

Edited by TheCasillas
J
  • Pie 9

1 minute ago, Madwolf said:

Bad officiating is just more apparent the longer you're bad. You just start waiting for the "other shoe to drop" and so every little thing becomes another frustration.

The reality is this team needs everything to go right to have success... So it's easier to see the problems with officiating as costing us more, because we can't overcome any calls at all.

• Pie 5

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Tbh … the crowd here will disagree, but we probably win 1-3 games without the poor officiating. They are absolute momentum

changers, and I can think of at least 5 different games with drives where we could have ended with points before the zebras phantom calls came into play.

I could see that, and, yes the striped boobs have made me angry this season, but we still haven't had the mettle to overcome like good teams do.

1 hour ago, The Question said:

Both Burns shoulders were grabbed from behind and the refs ignored it and he would have had a sack on that play. It was clear as day. Burns got held a few times by their terrible tackle.

The more you throw the more the refs will help your team generally speaking. Running a lot is a sign of a bad QB, boring to casual fans, and punished by refs. We've got to get a QB.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Dallas game was egregiously bad. 

I'll take your word for yesterday. First game I've intentionay decided to not watch since 2006.

Yeah the Dallas game when they made their first drive to score they we're holding to open up those massive rushing lanes and nothing was called.