• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Absolve a Panther Player of Injuries

PantherBoy95

17 minutes ago, Icege said:

Does absolving them of injuries include their mental health as well?

Because I'd have loved to see KB13 develop without losing his mind after his mother's passing and knee injury.

Forgot to mention that by proxy this would have meant that Cam never lands on his shoulder chasing down an INT caused by KB. 👀

B I G

B R A I N

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Luke and CMC would be massive without the injuries. Cam would still be in the discussion of top QBs in the league right now, rather than him being discussed as being over the hill. Jake was in his best season ever when injury just ruined him.

But if I had to go back and make a complete change for one guy, it would have been Jordan Carstens. He was a DL for the Panthers who was probably the most country strong player we've ever fielded. He was becoming a real factor in games thanks to the emphasis we were putting on the d-line in 2004-2006. Excellent coaching and great play from Pep and Rucker along with DT Brentson "King of the Sneaky Hold" Buckner. Jordan had to leave the sport behind in 2006 due to kidney issues. Always thought he was going to be one of the greats, but it just didn't work out for him.

See now THAT is the kind of answer I was also wondering about.  It's easy to say Luke, Cam etc.  but I'm sure there are some other guys that would've had amazing potential if they'd stayed healthy.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

cam was beating his 2015 season before he got injured. is this even a question?

When was he ever beating his 2015 season? 2016 clearly not. 2017 he was very good but not 2015 level. 2018 he was doing very good and better than 2017 before the injuries but still not at 2015 level.

But yeah in terms of purely winning games, Cam is the answer. A 100% healthy Cam with full strength in his arm is the most valuable player in team history at the most important position.

• Pie 1