• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold on Sunday

ncfan

5 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

You already know us winning a meaningless game is coming. It always happens and drops us from getting the 1 player that would directly improve our situation. Don’t give me the bs of, good players can be found elsewhere. I used to believe that but look where these “moral victories” got us. We could’ve had Justin Herbert, we could’ve had Penei Sewell. Sure woulda coulda shoulda but just admit that we would be a better team if we had a franchise QB and franchise LT as opposed to an underperforming NT and unknown CB. Just lose. We don’t have many draft picks, at least get the chance to recover the lost draft capital.

Sam did it with the Jets costing them Trevor Lawrence.

Stage is set for him to pull the same sh*t with the Panthers. 

When he is needed to SUCK, he doesn't.  

Just watch him f*ck up our Draft position.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

No one will like this....

I think you put him back out there.

Cam won't be the future of this franchise for years to come which I hate to say. We also literally don't

Darnold is still young, and you've invested important draft capital.  You need to know for sure what you've got in him before the off-season.

PJ is PJ.

3 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

The nonsense going on right now with the Panthers QB position is just another symptom of a larger issue.  Rhule isn't building anything meaningful in Carolina.  He has mismanaged the team for two years and his gameday planning and leadership leave much to be desired.  There is every reason to believe giving Rhule a third year will only make matters worse.

The fact he is not willing to even commit to Cam for a full game is telling. Ya I get he wants to be Peyton Jr but this is not the time. 

I mean hell at this point I’d say Brady called a better game than any of the poo we’ve been subjected to since thanksgiving.

Rhule is cooked. But does Tepper believe Rhule is a three year guy based on his college records? Thats what scares me. 

20 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

No one will like this....

I think you put him back out there.

Cam won't be the future of this franchise for years to come which I hate to say. We also literally don't

Darnold is still young, and you've invested important draft capital.  You need to know for sure what you've got in him before the off-season.

PJ is PJ.

We have 3 years of all the evidence of Sam in NYJ and 8 games here he is who he is straight up trash and damaged goods and is not the answer and will never be! 

34 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Call me nostradamus because I know for sure what we've got in him

15 minutes ago, CMAC22 said:

We have 3 years of all the evidence of Sam in NYJ and 8 games here he is who he is straight up trash and damaged goods and is not the answer and will never be! 

LMFAO I do hope no one takes that as a true endorsement of Darnold from me.  I'm just saying of the 3, I think Darnold makes the most sense to play and evaluate, outside of the sentimental value of Cam.

I'm a Cam supporter, have his jersey, went crazy upon his return.  But we literally aren't even getting completions past 15 yards right now. Outside of Cam's rushing ability, he just doesn't seem to have the arm left.

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Sam did it with the Jets costing them Trevor Lawrence.

Stage is set for him to pull the same sh*t with the Panthers. 

When he is needed to SUCK, he doesn't.  

Just watch him f*ck up our Draft position.

It would be oh so Panthers to do this. 2018 against NO backups, 2020 against WAS, and 2021 probably happening all over again.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1