• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HAPPY FESTIVUS! (Post your non-football grievances!)

PanthersATL

26 minutes ago, Shocker said:

DaFuq?

Ok, why does it cost me 100+ dollars to see a movie in the theater?  And why does the popcorn fug up my system for week?  And do they clean these fuggin theaters anymore?  

are you getting the "fresh" popcorn, or the "reheated" popcorn that they made the night before?

Did they clean those theaters before?

13 hours ago, Shocker said:

DaFuq?

Ok, why does it cost me 100+ dollars to see a movie in the theater?  And why does the popcorn fug up my system for week?  And do they clean these fuggin theaters anymore?  

I worked in the movie theater about 15 years ago and able to answer few of these:

Movie theaters don’t really make money of ticket sales.  They make money of popcorn, soda and etc.  Not everyone who comes to movie spends money on food so movie theaters inflate prices like crazy to make money.

We never reheated popcorn from the night before.  Went straight to trash.  The butter we used to make popcorn is garbage and what probably makes you feel sick.  Only God knows what synthetic crap is in it.

I can confirm that movie theaters are absolutely filthy.  Aside from floors and sticky spots, seats are usually never get cleaned.  I used to find used condoms, dirty diapers and much more on daily basis when I cleaned the theater.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

I worked in the movie theater about 15 years ago and able to answer few of these:

Movie theaters don’t really make money of ticket sales.  They make money of popcorn, soda and etc.  Not everyone who comes to movie spends money on food so movie theaters inflate prices like crazy to make money.

We never reheated popcorn from the night before.  Went straight to trash.  The butter we used to make popcorn is garbage and what probably makes you feel sick.  Only God knows what synthetic crap is in it.

I can confirm that movie theaters are absolutely filthy.  Aside from floors and sticky spots, seats are usually never get cleaned.  I used to find used condoms, dirty diapers and much more on daily basis when I cleaned the theater.

Season 11 Reaction GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

BTW:  Have a great xmas and New Year Ja Rhule

• Pie 1