• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say we make a change and fire Rhule

bobcat91

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hackett is far and away my favorite choice.

I could live with Daboll. I'm not as informed on Eberflus so I'd need to research him more. 

Moore and Leftwich don't have enough experience yet.

Could conceivably get comfortable with Bieniemy but I'm not sure he gets another shot. From what I've seen, repeat interviews with the same team seem to be rare.

You think that Mcdaniels is the favorite this go around? Seemed he was the favorite last year and was the final interview lined up. Thus, until Hurney and Rhule snake oiled sold Tepper......

16 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

You think that Mcdaniels is the favorite this go around? Seemed he was the favorite last year and was the final interview lined up. Thus, until Hurney and Rhule snake oiled sold Tepper......

I was on the McDaniels or McCarthy bandwagon. Still kind of pissed we didn’t even interview McDaniels

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

We hired a nobody and Stafford and Watson turned down playing for us.. I think this time Tepper goes big.. to draw in free agents...

After not playing the majority of his 11 rookies yeah I'd question why i'd play for this "rebuild". We could have had been just as bad with a ton of game experience with those guys but they're basically gonna be rookies again next year. Rhule is either clueless or more concerned about keeping his job than progressing. I can't imagine another profession where you get like 3-4 years to learn on the job while losing your company money

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

I was on the McDaniels or McCarthy bandwagon. Still kind of pissed we didn’t even interview McDaniels

I was on McDaniels relatively high. if he signs Vangio as d coordinator, that other guy he's working with now as secondary coach , Mayo and Holcomb at LB coach as well. Pay them Tepper. Would be filthy.... Go along with McDaniels and a young up and comer, hotshot offensive coordinator..... May be our best bet, but I understand the business and promises set forward. 

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The Colts are a well coached team overall.  I couldn't believe how well their offensive line played this week, after they basically lost all of their starters.

I would love to take a coach from their organization. Pederson had Reich on his staff in Philly.