• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 16 OL grades from PFF....

Zod

17 minutes ago, Zod said:

Christiansen (LT) - 67.9

Jordan (LG) - 54.7
Tecklenburg (C) - 66.4
Miller (RG) - 42.3
Moton (RT) - 78.5

Like I said, solid performance by Brady at LT. I would be perfectly happy with him starting next season there.

Pff is worthless.  BC played like crap, giving up multiple sacks and pressures.  

Worst graded offensive line in the entire NFL. I have never seen it this bad in Panther’s existence. Even Darnold has never seen it this bad his entire time with the Jets.

It’s weird how the o line being such a commonality in playoff teams that it has been ignored to this degree. Like to be very last takes some very very special idiocy.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

From a rookie on his first start.  With virtually no playing time this season at that position.  

I'd call that a pretty respectable score.

He's only going to get better with more reps.  

Against the best pass rushing team in the league (Buccs tied for the lead league in sacks).

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Miller doing Miller things i see

How can Rhule not see that Miller is complete trash and try ANYTHING else?  I know you cannot find OL under a couch cushion, but Miller is putrid!  Rhule trotting him out there week after week makes me lose all confidence in him leading this team. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 33inNC said:

How can Rhule not see that Miller is complete trash and try ANYTHING else?  I know you cannot find OL under a couch cushion, but Miller is putrid!  Rhule trotting him out there week after week makes me lose all confidence in him leading this team. 

pretty baffling yep

some of this could come down to buy in and poo for real...we don't hardly ever know this type of stuff but could be Matt playing guys who buy in to his bullshit or show him love or w/e. That stuff 100% happens it just never gets talked about or outed exactly who was on the coaches side or whatnot. Wouldn't surprise me

• Beer 1

What choices do we have? Paradis is out and done (never really recovered from his sever leg injury). Erving is Erving. Brown has to mature and get in shape. I saw him personally last week and he looks like a heavy HS kid. Miller and Jordan as low level FA signings, we shouldn't have high expectations. We resigned Moton. Eflien doesn't too bad as a center, so it's something next year. 

We are gonna draft 5 or 6 and get the Alabama LT. In the 3rd or 4th, we can get a Guard. Sign a good FA guard and we're at least better than this year.

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

pretty baffling yep

some of this could come down to buy in and poo for real...we don't hardly ever know this type of stuff but could be Matt playing guys who buy in to his bullshit or show him love or w/e. That stuff 100% happens it just never gets talked about or outed exactly who was on the coaches side or whatnot. Wouldn't surprise me

IF that is the case, then that is a reason for dismissal. You can't keep playing trash players because they kiss your ass at the detriment of the team. It's like the Temple-Baylor thing, you CANNOT select your whole team based on this crap and pass on more talented players or coaches who would make the team better!

I am really starting to hate this guy!

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, musicman said:

What choices do we have? Paradis is out and done (never really recovered from his sever leg injury). Erving is Erving. Brown has to mature and get in shape. I saw him personally last week and he looks like a heavy HS kid. Miller and Jordan as low level FA signings, we shouldn't have high expectations. We resigned Moton. Eflien doesn't too bad as a center, so it's something next year. 

We are gonna draft 5 or 6 and get the Alabama LT. In the 3rd or 4th, we can get a Guard. Sign a good FA guard and we're at least better than this year.

What choices do we have?  Who do you think chose these bums on the OL?  This staff cannot be this stupid, they signed and are playing a bunch of D- level OL and have no excuse that some are hurt. They all looked like complete crap from day 1!  Add to that the stupid ass BC arm length comments after they all said he was graded as a 2nd round tackle (passing on other tackles) and you have this mess we are in. 

Seems the dumbasses at the top can't evaluate talent and double down on it with poor player development. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

What choices do we have?  Who do you think chose these bums on the OL?  This staff cannot be this stupid, they signed and are playing a bunch of D- level OL and have no excuse that some are hurt. They all looked like complete crap from day 1!  Add to that the stupid ass BC arm length comments after they all said he was graded as a 2nd round tackle (passing on other tackles) and you have this mess we are in. 

Seems the dumbasses at the top can't evaluate talent and double down on it with poor player development. 

They had Brady graded as a 2nd round guard and 3rd round tackle but I agree with everything else you stated. Problem is, we passed on Creed Humphrey for TMJ who’s been invisible while Humphrey has been lights out. We also had Trey Smith fall in our laps in the 6th round but decided to pick a damn long snapper. Smith has looked great starting for the Chiefs this year. Slater makes the Pro Bowl as a rookie LT but we didn’t want him because he also had short arms. 

We could’ve easily fixed our O-Line this past draft by picking Slater in round 1, Creed Humphrey in round 2 and Trey Smith in round 6. The problem is our coaching staff and back office thought what they had put together at O-Line was good enough to win with and we took luxury players. 

• Pie 3