• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

5 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Let me copy and paste what you said but the COMPLETE OPPOSITE :

I was just meh on Robbie before this interview but now I just dislike him now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I think he should SHUT THE F*CK UP. 

Robbie, who is basically(like Sam) stealing money from us now, shouldn't be attacking us fans for voicing our displeasure for sh*tty play.  

Your JOB...no...scratch that...Your PROFESSION is as an NFL WIDE RECEIVER in the NFL.  

You are paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to play a f*cking game while taking hard-earned money from fans who work sh*tty 9-to-5 jobs earning that money.  

All we want is for our money that we invested...IN YOU..to result in success.   

But when you're not giving us a positive return on our investment, does Robby really believe we would just blindly continue to cheer like we were programmed robots or some sh*t? 

No.  We won't 'cause we are human and we *WILL* Boo when HE Sucks and when the Team sucks.

That does not make us Fake Fans....that makes us FANS, Period.      

So kiss my ass, Robbie.    You Fake NFL Player.  

TLDR: 

"...shut up and dribble Robbie..."

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Gipetto said:

I'm sorry but most of you are only fans when this team is winning. 

No, we're fans win or lose.

We just don't like losing records....every year. You can be a fan and unhappy with the team, you know.

You can be a fan and not agree with the direction they are going.

You can be a fan and expect better.

You can be a fan and scream for change.

You can be a fan and complain about things you know can and should be better.

You can be a fan and have an opinion that you voice.

Being a fan doesn't mean always thinking that everything is fine and cheering them on as if everything was rosey. 

Being a fan means loving the team and wanting to see success and it allows for frustration and voicing it when its not happening.

Like Rhule said, booing fans shows that they at  least still care...that they are still fans. What's worse is apathy shown by silence, which is what is sure to follow if they continue this direction.

It may seem mean and trouble you, but trust me it's better than apathy from the fanbase. If you don't like it, put your earplugs in our step out for a while.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 5

4 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

TLDR: 

"...shut up and dribble Robbie..."

Right...because that was the entire message in a nutshell and not about an assclown telling US how to be fans.  F*ck off with that.

You want a TLDR?  

Here is the TLDR of it :

"...shut up and DO YOUR JOB Robbie and stop stealing our money like Sam is doing..."

So kindly put away the "Race" card.   Thanks.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

No, we're fans win or lose.

We just don't like losing records....every year. You can be a fan and unhappy with the team, you know.

You can be a fan and not agree with the direction they are going.

You can be a fan and expect better.

You can be a fan and scream for change.

You can be a fan and complain about things you know can and should be better.

You can be a fan and have an opinion that you voice.

Being a fan doesn't mean always thinking that everything is fine and cheering them on as if everything was rosey. 

Being a fan means loving the team and wanting to see success and it allows for frustration and voicing it when its not happening.

Like Rhule said, booing fans shows that they at  least still care...that they are still fans. What's worse is apathy shown by silence, which is what is sure to follow if they continue this direction.

It may seem mean and trouble you, but trust me it's better than apathy from the fanbase. If you don't like it, put your earplugs in our step out for a while.

Don’t worry there’s plenty of apathy. The booing and fire rhule chants were just from the fans who bothered to show up. There were significantly more Tampa fans in attendance.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, X-Clown said:

Don’t worry there’s plenty of apathy. The booing and fire rhule chants were just from the fans who bothered to show up. There were significantly more Tampa fans in attendance.

I hate to say it, but.... good. That needs to be the case for Tepper to get a pulse on what the fanbase of his team is thinking. 

Get it fixed or your stands are going to be consistently full of opposing teams fans and you'll look like a fool with a bad team.

• Beer 2