• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddit user says he has an “uncle that works for the team” and Rhule will be fired

FuFuLamePoo

39 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

What groups do you mean by "peripheral group" in the company, and what issues was he having with them?

Through my profession we do a lot of construction in Charlotte. Some commercial and some residential. People talk to get a good deal or better timeline. Basically what I’ve heard from people who work at the building is he is unliked by about every group because he acts like he’s done everyone’s job before and wants his way of doing things even with stuff that has nothing to do with him. An example I got (this was through one of my contractors doing a project for a pool/outdoor patio in an upscale neighborhood-not naming names) A guy said he pitched a fit about the meeting schedules because they didn’t fit methodically through his day so a bunch of groups had to change how they did things because the people he needed to meet with weren’t available at that time. Another example was that he walks around giving staff unwarranted advice and is extremely awkward and people ignore him. 

• Pie 6
  • The D 1

35 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s sigchi. He left awhile ago after people trashed him for telling what he heard. He wasn’t related to peppers he knew someone who is related.

So you're saying people providing some insight get trashed on this site but a dude's uncle on Reddit gets seven pages pumping it up? Seems about right.

It never takes me long to remember why I stopped visiting this place. Y'all stay safe (and sane) out there ✌️

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I think it’s the media’s job to report the truth of how poorly he’s doing. John Ellis is about the only one doing that. The media doesn’t mind making money off of ad-views but for whatever reason are terrified to write an article on just how much of a clown show this organization has been for two years. They are too busy being distracted by this Cam honeymoon to realize this franchise is in danger of being set back 10 years. I don’t really give a crap about Brian Burns thinking he’s spider man, or Stanley McGlover being his brother (he was awful). I don’t care about how many tackles Jeremy Chinn got when we got blown out. I care about how overwhelmed this coaching staff is.

And you should care too because our fanbase gets over run every week in it’s own stadium by visiting fans. Roaring Riot my ass, more like let me send you some buttons and stickers and collect the membership dues. 

Instead of lashing out like this at the wrong people you should just take a break and log out. You are going to run off one of the few bright spots and a quality source of information because you are sour this morning. Come on man.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Instead of lashing out like this at the wrong people you should just take a break and log out. You are going to run off one of the few bright spots and a quality source of information because you are sour this morning. Come on man.

Wine and cheese environement.

55 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

So you're saying people providing some insight get trashed on this site but a dude's uncle on Reddit gets seven pages pumping it up? Seems about right.

It never takes me long to remember why I stopped visiting this place. Y'all stay safe (and sane) out there ✌️

We just want to believe it’s true.  The alternative is too depressing.

Hope you don’t take things too personally from the pitchfork crowd here.  I really appreciate when you take the time to post your insights here.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

I think it’s the media’s job to report the truth of how poorly he’s doing. John Ellis is about the only one doing that. The media doesn’t mind making money off of ad-views but for whatever reason are terrified to write an article on just how much of a clown show this organization has been for two years. They are too busy being distracted by this Cam honeymoon to realize this franchise is in danger of being set back 10 years. I don’t really give a crap about Brian Burns thinking he’s spider man, or Stanley McGlover being his brother (he was awful). I don’t care about how many tackles Jeremy Chinn got when we got blown out. I care about how overwhelmed this coaching staff is.

And you should care too because our fanbase gets over run every week in it’s own stadium by visiting fans. Roaring Riot my ass, more like let me send you some buttons and stickers and collect the membership dues. 

Since Tepper took over, he has kind of monopolized the media surrounding the team. We don't have nearly as many candid takes about what is happening from beat reporters, or even Jeremy anymore. 

It all feels so corporate and sterile now. Nothing bad gets out. No critical articles about the team because it runs the risk of upsetting the team who controls the narratives now. 

Kind of a big ol' bummer. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Since Tepper took over, he has kind of monopolized the media surrounding the team. We don't have nearly as many candid takes about what is happening from beat reporters, or even Jeremy anymore. 

It all feels so corporate and sterile now. Nothing bad gets out. No critical articles about the team because it runs the risk of upsetting the team who controls the narratives now. 

Kind of a big ol' bummer. 

True story. 

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We just want to believe it’s true.  The alternative is too depressing.

Hope you don’t take things too personally from the pitchfork crowd here.  I really appreciate when you take the time to post your insights here.

This is literally all it boils down to.

• Pie 1