• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sundays game vs NO

PootieNunu

1 hour ago, Green-Ghost said:

Hello all

i watched the Saints lose to Miami last night.  Although they lost, they still are in playoff contention.  (They lost with their 40 string team).

I have seen post here from people who are actually worried we will lose to the Saints.  (They are worried that they won’t be able to justify firing the coach)

if Panthers beat the Saints, it will finish off any playoff chances. 

my question is, is it better to beat the Saints or have a higher draft choice.

I would rather the saints blow us out with a bunch of backups. Rhule has to go

5 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

Hello all

i watched the Saints lose to Miami last night.  Although they lost, they still are in playoff contention.  (They lost with their 40 string team).

I have seen post here from people who are actually worried we will lose to the Saints.  (They are worried that they won’t be able to justify firing the coach)

I'm fine with it either way. Higher draft pick means possibly a better player or maybe more potential to trade down a little for more picks to try and fix this shitty OLine. A win and taking the Saints out of playoff contention would be fine too since.....well..... fug the Saints and a sweep is a sweep.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

Hello all

Beating the Aints means nothing, at least not to most of the fanbase. Getting as close to #1 in the draft is all that matters.