• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What position are not needed this offseason??

WOW!!

We’re not set at wr either with just Moore being only guy I think is legit ok. Hell I don’t think any of our wrs are any count especially not ol crybaby Anderson. Fans hurt his little feelings, poor guy. Hey Anderson keep catching ur garbage catches at the end of the game when they give u 10 yds. Good for you pal!

Would say RB but McCaffrey being out highlights what we lack. Then again we abandon the run too quickly. Depends on his health. It's like having Okung. When he's out there your good but can he stay out there is the question. 

Chubba will be better and bigger in Year 2. He has alot to work on this offseason. Esp blocking, hands, and ball security. 

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

We’re not set at wr either with just Moore being only guy I think is legit ok. Hell I don’t think any of our wrs are any count especially not ol crybaby Anderson. Fans hurt his little feelings, poor guy. Hey Anderson keep catching ur garbage catches at the end of the game when they give u 10 yds. Good for you pal!

Do you really want to use more assets on WR thoe?? All the angry at Robbie put aside he is going to be here next year regardless.. So that is Moore, Robbie, Shi, Zystra, and Marshall should be all here.. Do we really need to add more??

3 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Would say RB but McCaffrey being out highlights what we lack. Then again we abandon the run too quickly. Depends on his health. It's like having Okung. When he's out there your good but can he stay out there is the question. 

Chubba will be better and bigger in Year 2. He has alot to work on this offseason. Esp blocking, hands, and ball security. 

I was thinking about RB but we're stuck with CMC contract and Chubba going to be here.. I want to keep Abdullah.. So adding a big back at this point might just be a luxury.. With little resources we might not should be looking at luxury.. Even thoe I would love  bigger back.. Maybe Fullback if Rhule wants to keep this facade of wanting to run the ball more..

Sign 2 veteran OL - in reality any of the positions would be an improvement.  Sign a decent bruiser back - we never should have let Davis leave IMHO. 

CMC to slot - NOT as running back! If he can't get onboard with this, then trade for young vets or picks.

Draft left tackle to build the base for future OL.  

Honestly we could have an improved team with just a few bodies - won't be a super bowl team, but wouldn't take much to be an improvement over this crappy product.