• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule says Darnold will start Sunday

trueblade

33 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Some have pointed it out that it seems like Rhule's protecting Darnold's record by letting Cam start games in this circus. I wonder if anyone from Cam's camp spoke up about it. 

I seriously doubt Rhule cares about protecting anything but his own ass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Seriously why does this make you guys angry?

We don't want to win the game so if you think Sam is terrible this move should help us do that.

You all seem to personally hate Sam Darnold. Has he trafficked children or something I am not aware of?

Tell me why you are all so angry?

• Poo 3

What I gather from this is that Cam is done here, and Rhule is trying to evaluate Sam to see if we should have him back next season. If Sam has a bad finish to the season, then imo both Sam and Cam will be out the door. I shudder to think what new poop QB Rhule will find next as it's clear Rhule and not Fitt is the one who is calling the shots.

49 minutes ago, pantherj said:

What I gather from this is that Cam is done here, and Rhule is trying to evaluate Sam to see if we should have him back next season. If Sam has a bad finish to the season, then imo both Sam and Cam will be out the door. I shudder to think what new poop QB Rhule will find next as it's clear Rhule and not Fitt is the one who is calling the shots.

Jimmy Garoppolo lol