• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule says Darnold will start Sunday

trueblade

Facts- panthers are in 2022 mode and have been since CMC&Djak went to IR.

SO, given Sam is on the hook for 18.8 million for 2022, it is better for him to get the reps since this is more than likely Cams swan song.

Been one of the best panther memories if Cam lead them to the playoffs, it didnt happen.... No team, (without panthers paying over half) will trade for Sammy. Hes going to be a panther and they need to get him ready......

I need to bump my comments soon after Cam came back and I said " Rhule will embarrass him" 

Old @SizzleBuzz called this as well.... props!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

This either cements Cam not getting signed for next year or it indicates we're keeping Cam healthy to assess in camp next season.

Either way, not watching this poo show of a team until something changes. At least in 1-15 we stuck to our guns and tried to do something with the bad product and coaching we had. Rhule has been flailing for weeks and making some of the worst decisions I've ever seen from an NFL team.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, lightsout said:

This either cements Cam not getting signed for next year or it indicates we're keeping Cam healthy to assess in camp next season.

Either way, not watching this poo show of a team until something changes. At least in 1-15 we stuck to our guns and tried to do something with the bad product and coaching we had. Rhule has been flailing for weeks and making some of the worst decisions I've ever seen from an NFL team.

If there is a new coach Cam is back at least through camp. If not Rhule is gonna roll with Darnold and PJ. That said we are definitely going to see cam Sunday. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Talking moreso how it reflects on Cam. Like that graphic they showed last week of our QBs W/L records. Without context it looks like Cam is definitely the worst of the bunch. The no wins in last 12 starts stat comes up a lot outside this fanbase, if Cam has any intention on continuing in the league he's not doing himself any favors hitching himself to this sinking ship right now. 

Lol, I was literally just thinking Rhule doesnt want Cam to break that trend. I think he has them graded somewhat evenly. I honest to God hope he wouldnt be that petty but I could definitely imagine it. I do predict Cam starts next week vs Brady though. 

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Record? Not so much. I did notice the playcalling difference and that was telling. 

I'm just here to watch Rhule and Sam fail, if you can't win then laugh your butt off. 

Exactly. With Cam everything was RPO and runs. They let Sam run actual drop back pass plays. Defenses are sitting on whatever is ran now. Yeah, choosing apathy.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

56 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Might not mean anything, and I can't find the photo, but there was a picture of Rhule talking with and then hugging Trubisky after our game with the Bills...

Could've had him for a few million off the FA heap. Instead traded assets for Sammy. What a bunch of nincompoops.