• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Quinn

Cdparr7

Was thinking earlier. I know there are a lot of IFs here. Rhule would have to get fired first. Dan Quinn wouldn’t be my first choice or a choice at all for me. But I could see him being a Tepper guy. He’s familiar with the NFC South, would have connections with Fitterer from Seattle, and always had somewhat of a nose for analytics. 

Do you think he got a fair shake in Atlanta? I personally always thought he was overrated.

EDIT: NOT ENDORSING DAN QUINN, JUST TALKING ABOUT HIS POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS AND HOW THE FRONT OFFICE WOULD VIEW HIM.

Please don’t stab me 

Edited by Cdparr7

Quinn had an ace QB, a HoF receiver, decent running game, fair to better line work, a defense that was at least a decent speed bump. 

He couldn't compete in the NFCSouth and against the rest of the league. His team just basically quit on him. 

He's an excellent DC. That's a very valuable thing. He should stay at that level and just be great. 

• Pie 7

9 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Quinn had an ace QB, a HoF receiver, decent running game, fair to better line work, a defense that was at least a decent speed bump. 

He couldn't compete in the NFCSouth and against the rest of the league. His team just basically quit on him. 

He's an excellent DC. That's a very valuable thing. He should stay at that level and just be great. 

Quinn was a great DC in Seattle.  Wouldn't have an issue with him holding the same title in Carolina.

Not interested as a HC. 

• Pie 2

Quinn is a younger Rivera.  And if you look at the amount of losing seasons, Quinn is actually better than Rivera.  2 out of 5 for Quinn, 7 out of 10 for Rivera.  If you count Ron going 5-7 before getting fired then it’s 8 losing seasons out of 11.  I think Quinn deserves another shot somewhere but I don’t want him here