• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper embarrassed by Rhule. Rhule lost locker room.

Ja  Rhule

In my view there is no way Rhule can stay after making these comments that have now become public.  I do not see Tepper, eager to put a winning product on the field, willing to lose another year on the CHANCE that he gets the #1 overall pick.  If I am owner, I stop the bleeding NOW.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

50 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Why wait?

It’s not so bad really. I know as fans we hate it but we have a gutted draft and cap is looking like garbage after resigning needed players, Darnold still paid etc. 2022 already was mortgaged for Rhule.

As I have said over and over you don’t let Rhule touch 2023 picks and you make him keep Darnold, even if he drafts a qb, make sure he understands he’ll sit. This was his plan and this was his process.

When he fails you’ll have a ridiculous amount of cap available, a top pick and full draft, key players rookie contracts coming up the new regimen can decide on.

I mean I know this may sound like silver lining stuff but this is the best path for success.

• Pie 1