• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National media amplifying story of team dysfunction under Rhule

BlitzMonster

10 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

my take - all these bad articles are coming out at the same time - likely encouraged by Tepper's PR arm  - to give him cause for firing Rhule without looking stupid

"Well I didn't know it was THIS bad" says a shocked David Tepper.

would not surprise me one bit 

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

“No, I’ve never noticed anything,” Rhule said when asked if there was a disconnect between he and the locker room. “I’ve never had anyone say anything to me. It’s hard for me to comment on anonymous sources like that. I think we have a good locker room full of guys working hard from all different places. So I’ve never seen anything.”

Oh, the dysfunction is 1000% there, Matt. You just don't see it 😎

It's one of two things.  Either Rhule is a liar or he's completely clueless.  Both options are pretty damning.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

It's one of two things.  Either Rhule is a liar or he's completely clueless.  Both options are pretty damning.  

He doesn’t want to see it. He’s used to kids, not grown adults. I would assume most of the players don’t even care to raise an issue because they know Rhule will just throw a temper tantrum and they are still getting paid win or lose… so. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, BlitzMonster said:

my take - all these bad articles are coming out at the same time - likely encouraged by Tepper's PR arm  - to give him cause for firing Rhule without looking stupid

"Well I didn't know it was THIS bad" says a shocked David Tepper.

You’re probably right about that. It softens the blow of embarrassment when Tepper fires him.

They can’t possibly keep Rhule another season with the amount of fan vitriol towards the team’s performance. Fans are dumping their PSLs at the highest rate in team history.

I don’t even think it matters what the team does in the off-season if Rhule is the coach next season - it’s time to move on and get an NFL caliber coaching staff to clean up this mess.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Tepper needs to be totally humiliated. 

That’s the thing.  Apparently he’s already embarrassed, but it’s surprising that our floundering, pathetic team isn’t enough for him to pull the trigger.  What more humiliation does he need?  We suck ass.  Rhule stole his brass balls and is playing with house money 

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

That’s the thing.  Apparently he’s already embarrassed, but it’s surprising that our floundering, pathetic team isn’t enough for him to pull the trigger.  What more humiliation does he need?  We suck ass.  Rhule stole his brass balls and is playing with house money 

Man I don't know. It's a really good question. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

“No, I’ve never noticed anything,” Rhule said when asked if there was a disconnect between he and the locker room. “I’ve never had anyone say anything to me. It’s hard for me to comment on anonymous sources like that. I think we have a good locker room full of guys working hard from all different places. So I’ve never seen anything.”

Oh, the dysfunction is 1000% there, Matt. You just can't see it 😎

Nah, Coach Hov knows our guys "DBO."

🤣🤣🤣

• Pie 3