• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Matt Rhule is the coach next season, I will…

hepcat

I’m one of the ones that still watch and will continue to do so, but I do it via DVR now. I save a lot of time that way and it allows me to bail by 3rd or 4th quarter when it hits the fan. Just saves a lot of time. The difference then verses now is that I used to watch live because I was excited.  I’ve only been to one game in the stadium and it was tickets given to me. Glad I never really “invested”. That would sting a bit. 

21 hours ago, hepcat said:

Sell your PSLs?

Not go to any games?

Stop watching the games?

Burn your Panthers merch?

Personally I’m already at an all time low of interest, in that I mean my faith in this group of people currently in charge of the team will not have any success in my opinion.

I’ll just continue putting more of my fan energy into Austin FC who I believe will be a far more successful MLS franchise than anything David Tepper’s soccer team will ever accomplish. Mark my words on that. 

I have rooted for the Chargers for decades but never followed them, but if the Rhule clown show returns I'm going to root for the Panthers and follow the Chargers.

Probably opt out of watching any meaningful action during games on TV. Will follow the team but from a distance. Will continue my habit of not buying any new merch or going to a game. I started watching CFB this year and have found it more enjoyable and a better overall game than the NFL. So maybe shift more toward CFB viewing.

Edited by PantherGuy

I havent watched a game since Cam's return against Arizona. Mostly due to me working a hectic schedule because of the state being so short handed and mandatory overtime, but I also subscribe the NFL game pass and I still havent watched a Panthers game since. So next year, if Rhule is still here, I'll cancel the NFL gamepass, cause there would be no sane reason to watch losses over and over again, and then I'd just pick a new team to watch until the Panthers get rid of Matt "Alejandro""FatAlice" Rhule.  #26YearsDownTheDrain #CarolinaForeverMyHeart #CantStandFakeAssRhule

this coming from a guy who watched all the games in 2001, and again in 2010. Still, this team's direction under Rhule is worse than those.

Edited by Hugor Hill

I have had lows and highs following this team, this is the lowest

I am hoping the Saints slaughter the Panthers tomorrow and other than that Redskin game last year, I have never rooted against the players before 

I’m relegated to rooting for Taysom  Hill and Cameron Jordan and that is a new level of sad 

if the slaughter happens as I expect, I’ll email several people  in the Panthers organization  as I do pay to see them and have for 21 years.  I know others who are doing the same  …that’s all I can do at this moment 

if Rhule is retained, I have to decide to buy season tickets and try to sell them all, most likely at a loss or turn them in.  

What I won’t do is go to the stadium while that sketchy, little, rat bastard is still the coach   

I am hoping that Tepper cuts his losses.   

• Pie 1

On 12/31/2021 at 10:57 PM, hepcat said:

Sell your PSLs?

Not go to any games?

Stop watching the games?

Burn your Panthers merch?

None of the above 🤦‍♂️🤣

PSL listings/sales continue to move in the favor of the Panthers and this has been the case since early November. 

Ye doth protest too much...