• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

32 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

In panthers fashion Darnold will put up 300 yards and 3 tds to win a meaningless game, dropping our draft pick spot and solidifying Tepper giving  rhule another year and telling us Darnold can be the guy next year. Seeeeee we are an EXCELLENT passing team. 

I have zero faith that Alvin Kamara won't fug us sideways today.  As such I think the Saints get the W.

3 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

This is going to be a Miami/giants type game. Our offense won’t generate anything except turnovers against the Saints D. They will be pissed after we blew them out in week 2 and after the loss last week.  I’m expecting something like 31-3 with Rhule telling us after the game that everything is still working great. 

image.jpeg.2222dd8edbd685f9d1199349f96e8b41.jpeg

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Is the new Matrix movie worth watching? Even if it's not, it might be a better use of the time this afternoon.

Ehhhhhh….

The premise is fuging weird and really REALLY fuging stupid. Like whoever came up with it needs to be fired.

It’s main purpose, forced strong political/feminist undertones…which is a great message and all but is overdone and overbearing, it pretty much voids the original matrix plot. Great message, but weird movie choice to shove it down your throat. None of it really makes sense.

Has a little nostalgia but zero purpose.

Overall…it’s awful. 

• Beer 1