• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

DJ is looking horrible. Robbie started the year looking like tge worst WR in the league, and hasn't gotten much better since. These 2 guys were very good last year, and DJ the year before last. This has gone from a strength to weakness and there has to be a reason why

If anyone can recall…coach was all over our WR as far back as training camp while this board thought we had the best receivers in the league

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I hate Darnold but he got sacked 8x.. Thos Oline will make any QB look like Sam Darnold..

A cam stan who speaks truth. While I agree I still see elite physical talent with completely dismal mental ability. He isn’t it.

It seems after two years of trying to find short cuts and cheat codes drafting a qb is the way to go, as we peasant huddlers knew all along but Rhule was too smart for that. Especially when qbs like Stafford say fug playing for the panthers lol

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

DJ is looking horrible. Robbie started the year looking like tge worst WR in the league, and hasn't gotten much better since. These 2 guys were very good last year, and DJ the year before last. This has gone from a strength to weakness and there has to be a reason why

I’m hoping DJ chooses greener pastures this offseason. His career is going nowhere fast here in Carolina. Our QB situation will not be resolved anytime soon and it’s going to take awhile to fix this OL.

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Thinking a top 10 pick on an OL is going to fix this mess is dreaming. You don't have the skill position players in place to generate value out of a top 10 pick at OL.

Trade back.... one guy can't fix this turd show.

Edited by Jmac

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Our QB choices aren't anything to write home about, but even if they were, chances are they'd still look like trash running Rhule's scheme's behind the O-line he constructed.

No matter how you slice it, this is Rhule's team, he has final say on the roster.

TL/DR: Rhule needs to be fired next Monday.

If he is responsible for signing those two guys and Miller and brown I want him gone

• Pie 2