• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

A cam stan who speaks truth. While I agree I still see elite physical talent with completely dismal mental ability. He isn’t it.

It seems after two years of trying to find short cuts and cheat codes drafting a qb is the way to go, as we peasant huddlers knew all along but Rhule was too smart for that. Especially when qbs like Stafford say fug playing for the panthers lol

At thos point taking short cuts on building a actual NFL Oline is the most glaring mistake.... Stop trying to put any QBS behind sub par and horrible Olines should be the Mission statement.. 

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Lmao, what an embarrassment.  At least this should shut up the people who think Darnold is competent

Read thru the thread, its not.  

No doubt the oline is not good.  But we are horrible when it comes to getting the ball out quickly.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

6 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I’m hoping DJ chooses greener pastures this offseason. His career is going nowhere fast here in Carolina. Our QB situation will not be resolved anytime soon and it’s going to take awhile to fix this OL.

I hope he goes elsewhere too.

He's let us down countless times this season with his drops and lazy routes. He's not worth the money he'll be asking for. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Read thru the thread, its not.  

No doubt the oline is not good.  But we are horrible when it comes to getting the ball out quickly.  

Which in turn makes our offense very predictable, there's only so many ways to run an offense when the defense knows you can't take the safeties and LBers out of the box because we have to get the ball out in 3-5 seconds....if that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Which in turn makes our offense very predictable, there's only so many ways to run an offense when the defense knows you can't take the safeties and LBers out of the box because we have to get the ball out in 3-5 seconds....if that.

But if you watch the good ones, they almost always get the ball out in three seconds or less, even when throwing it 20 plus yards.  Being able to get it out quick and accurate is the most important factor in an NFL qb, imo.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

3 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

He wasn't great when he was 9/9. Got sacked once and completely fell apart. 

Because they still didn't have a Oline and did the dink and donk run the ball game.. No matter what any of you think this Oline is hamstring every decision made by this team...

• Beer 1