• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Glass half full…..we now own the number 6 overall pick

WarPanthers89

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Would a single person be upset if we traded down in the first and picked up an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick, then used every pick on offensive linemen? I know I wouldn’t.

lol that was my plan last year along with half the board, I think. What do we know, I’m sure Erving, Elfein, Paradis, and john Miller can handle it. 

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Even if we beat the Bucs we aren't going lower than 6 based on current tiebreakers.

You realize SOS changes weekly right?

Both Minnesota and Arizona will probably win next week which doesn’t help our SOS. Beating the Bucs does add 2 more losses to the SOS. It’s all too close right now to know for sure if a win would keep us at 6

Edited by *FreeFua*

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You want to trade down from 6 and only get a 2nd or 3rd in return?   You guys are nuts.  

Agree. I would not trade down and miss out on a stud LT to just get two good players. At one point we need to get that LT.

Also trading down just because we have to recoup our picks from our earlier bad decision is terrible. That bad decision should not impact any future decisions.

If we get a crazy offer, e.g. two highish first rounders and a high second rounder, maybe. But take that stud LT and build from there.