• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F Darnold

NJPanthers12

This clown had the audacity to mention cam in a comment about how no one on the offense is playing well enough. I have had enough of any cam slander. 

Cam Newton put this franchise on the map. He might not be the best player to ever put on a panthers uniform, but he is without a doubt the most important player to ever step foot in Charlotte. There is no roaring riot without cam Newton.

this guy put this franchise in the national spotlight. This guy won more MVPs than drew Brees. This guy won’t back to back nfc south championships for the first time in the history of the nfc south. This guy went 15-1 and brought this team to a super bowl with no name wide revivers.

keep cams name out of your mouth you usless quarterback. I’ve had enough.

Edited by NJPanthers12
  • Pie 9
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 12

Cam has 3 less tds than him on the season in a 3rd of the snaps after learning the playbook on 2 weeks notice when he's not being benched because Fatt has an axe to grind. Oh, and he also hasn't went 20 fuging quarters without scoring. They're not comparable. Cam is and always will be 2x the QB Sam is.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

This clown had the audacity to mention cam in a comment about how no one on the offense is playing well enough. I have had enough of any cam slander. 

Cam Newton put this franchise on the map. He might not be the best player to ever put on a panthers uniform, but he is without a doubt the most important player to ever step foot in Charlotte. There is no roaring riot without cam Newton.

this guy put this franchise in the national spotlight. This guy won’t more MVPs than drew Brees. This guy won’t back to back nfc south championships for the first time in the history of the nfc south. This guy went 15-1 and brought this team to a super bowl with no name wide revivers.

keep cams name out of your mouth you usless quarterback. I’ve had enough.

He didn't put this franchise on the map. We had been to multiple NFC championships long before he came along.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

He didn't put this franchise on the map. We had been to multiple NFC championships long before he came along.

Lol you must be a new fan who googled this franchise. Cam Newton put this franchise on the map and there is no argument to be made. This team had 2 runs in their franchise. No one cared about the Carolina panthers nationally. Cam Newton brought national exposure to this franchise that is has never seen before. Julius peppers, Steve smith, Thomas Davis, Sam Mills, Luke Kuechly, Jordan gross. No one has done more for this franchise than cam Newton.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 4

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't think he meant that the way it came off. He was just trying to make a "we're all in this together" type of statement and said something stupid while sitting up there trying to speak for a stupid performance under a stupid coaching staff.

this is too rational for the huddle... 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't think he meant that the way it came off. He was just trying to make a "we're all in this together" type of statement and said something stupid while sitting up there trying to speak for a stupid performance under a stupid coaching staff.

And now we have two stupid threads about it 😕

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I agree upon looking into it more. Media just trying to stir the pot like always; we shouldn't have any ill feelings for Sam imo. It all falls on Rhule and the coaching staff ultimately. 

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Lol you must be a new fan who googled this franchise. Cam Newton put this franchise on the map and there is no argument to be made. This team had 2 runs in their franchise. No one cared about the Carolina panthers nationally. Cam Newton brought national exposure to this franchise that is has never seen before. Julius peppers, Steve smith, Thomas Davis, Sam Mills, Luke Kuechly, Jordan gross. No one has done more for this franchise than cam Newton.

I've been here since inception. I drove to Clemson in 95 from Raleigh.

I was at every home game for 10 years.

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Correct. 

Cam made us nationally relevant in a manner we never had been…and brought folks outside of the Carolinas in.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

I've been here since inception. I drove to Clemson in 95 from Raleigh.

I was at every home game for 10 years.

That’s great than you should know how important cam Newton is to this franchise. I’ve been a fan since day 1. I was here for the Rae carruth murder. The Fred layne tragedy. Jerry Richardson calling out Julius peppers and running him off. The 1-15 season. The 2-14 season. Jerry Richardson punting a season in the name of the shield. This franchise was a joke. Cam Newton finally brought credibility to it. I don’t need to hear darnold telling me he’s not playing well enough.