• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F Darnold

NJPanthers12

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I give a damn if we are playing well enough to earn the respect from people around the country. I also had no problem with Cam being visibly upset the same night he lost the biggest game of his life. Tom Brady got shut out by the Saints during a regular season game and was seen yelling at their coaches to “go fug yourself” followed by slamming and breaking a tablet on the sidelines. Something tells me you are ok with that though…

I was OK with that…better than pouting

Yeah I don't think Sam meant what you are inferring he might be an atrocious quarterback but I've never heard anything negative about him as a teammate so you're going off the deep end over nothing. Whatever the rest of this crap is in this thread about pouting and dabbing is everything but slurs though. Scott you need your phone taken away.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't think he meant that the way it came off. He was just trying to make a "we're all in this together" type of statement and said something stupid while sitting up there trying to speak for a stupid performance under a stupid coaching staff.

Ya. I see no reason Darnold would insult the man who came to his defense from psychopath Rhule earlier(though the issue was probably “headset malfunctions”). Darnold was simply trying to lead, a quality he most likely does not possess.

2 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

I was OK with that…better than pouting

I figured you would be. Breaking poo and cursing at people is just an loud and obnoxious way of pouting. He was upset because he was getting his ass kicked so he flipped out. Cam was pissed because he got his ass kicked (physically also) and shut down instead. Cam’s was a much more meaningful game and season ending with some terrible calls/no calls. 

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

I've been here since inception. I drove to Clemson in 95 from Raleigh.

I was at every home game for 10 years.

You know some still  think Cam is the savior.  What’s funny is how they just watched him not save this team this season, after claiming we were playoff bound when he was resigned, and now it’s everyone else’s fault Cam failed. It amazes me and can’t figure out what they were watching during the games Cam played this season.  He was god awful and it wasn’t just the fault of the line. Dude can’t hit the broad side of a barn from 10 years any longer.  

• Pie 1