• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a single area of the team you are excited about for the future?

WarPanthers89

Honestly I still think we have some pretty nice young pieces and the early semblance of a core with CMC, Burns, Brown, Chinn, Horn, maybe Moton and YGM. Other good older pieces as well. This I think is reflected in the fact that the team despite having bumbling, non NFL caliber morons on the sidelines (besides Snow imo but he hasnt been hot lately either) isn't getting completely ran off the field. The roster is simply too talented to lose like how the Jaguars did today to the Patriots or like the Skins last week. My main concern is if Rhule's cancerous "culture" has spread too deep into them. 

We need to get rid of Fatt before he can stunt their development any further and sink us with bad, likely desperate hot seat-influenced personnel decisions. There's still time to salvage it but it's critical that we sh*tcan him before he can do any further damage. If we don't, we may well have to blow it all up again.

Edited by beo
  • Beer 1

1.  I haven't seen us fumble a punt return in a while.  The guy can't return one more than 5 yards, but as least he secures it.

2. Kicker/punter.  Have been pretty solid, even after injuries.  Sly lost us games between missed kicks and XPs.

6 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He can't catch and Abdullah is just as good if not better.  He isn't the biggest problem by a long shot, but he was a waste of a pick.

He's a stronger runner than Abdullah.  He could still become a better receiver - he had seemed to improve there but is still lacking.

I dunno I think he was a good pick and is performing well for a rookie. Hell, he's picked at the right place for a RB imo.

I look forward to watching CMC play next season, and Horn as well. Having CJ, Horn, and Gilmore at DB will be pretty sweet. The  defense overall will probably be better due to maturing in the system.

On offense we'll have a new QB imo, so he might be pretty good. You never know.

Absolutely there is.................without a doubt starting next year we will have the best state of the art practice facility in all the NFL.

Tepper is making sure of that........

What else would expect from a guy who puts ketchup on a steak?

That state of the art practice facility will be the professional sports version of putting lipstick on a pig.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Understandable there is a lot of disgruntled fans on this board.  However, I think we have many good pieces and with a good head coach and coordinators I think we can do well next year.

It all depends on Tepper. 

It all depends on Tepper....................

Hence the disgruntled fans...........