• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you going to do if Rhule turns it around next year?

Fan01

9 minutes ago, Fan01 said:

I wonder if Jay-Z had to deal with this many Haters early on?

There is a lot of info out there that accuses Jay of being a fake. Just got lucky and fell into a rap career. Similar criticism to what Eric Church hears about being the furthest thing ever from what he sings about. An industry plant. 

I will say that reasonable doubt is a hip hop classic and one of the best rap Albums ever produced 

18 minutes ago, Fan01 said:

We keep Rhule and fix the oline.  Darnold turns out to be pretty good with protection.  Defense gets time to rest and plays elite.  We go the playoff and look like legit contenders. 

Will your opinion of Rhule change?

Mang, you know as well as everybody else does:

Winning changes everything.

A turnaround would require Rhule to completely change how he coaches:  how he hires his staff, handles the offense, make adjustments, works the X's and O's, evaluates free agents, develops his young players, relates to grown adult players, etc.   Basically transform virtually everything about how he does his job.  Which is a pretty challenging thing to accomplish in just a few months (and with no coaching mentors to provide counsel).  

Rhule is just really bad at his job.  I can't think of any aspect of NFL coaching that he does well.  

Edited by BlitzMonster
  • Beer 1