• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just watch Sam's feet.

Zod

16 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Dude Darnold is broken.  It may be - and I think this - that with a totally new situation and new, good OL the Happy feet could have been cured...

But that wasn't the case.  It is clear his footwork is atrocious to put it mildly... This isn't about Cam...

Dude when the poster above me makes it about Cam talk to him.

Who knows if he can be fixed mentally. 

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Dude when the poster above me makes it about Cam talk to him.

Who knows if he can be fixed mentally. 

CRA was pointing out not every QB plays scared behind this line and that is a fair point.  He wasn't acting like Cam and PJ never panic, but there's a huge difference in how they play relative to Darnold.  That doesn't mean they're overall playing well, or even necessarily much better than Darnold is lol.  But their footwork doesn't look as terrified.

37 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Dude Darnold is broken.  It may be - and I think this - that with a totally new situation and new, good OL the Happy feet could have been cured...

But that wasn't the case.  It is clear his footwork is atrocious to put it mildly... This isn't about Cam...

To be fair this entire thread is about Cam and people attacking Darnold for twisting a quote out of context and making it what they wanted to try to keep people angry and pointing fingers.

7 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

To be fair this entire thread is about Cam and people attacking Darnold for twisting a quote out of context and making it what they wanted to try to keep people angry and pointing fingers.

I don't get why posters are getting angry at Darnold. I mean... He isn't good but the coaches are the idiots putting him out there. He isn't the reason Cam was benched... I kinda doubt Sam and Cam have any kind of animosity, anyway. I don't think Sam meant to throw shade at Cam at all.  

now RA shitting on fans or Miller shrugging at sack numbers... That's kinda bullshit lol.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Sam does take personal responsibility tho.

When your finger is pointed at yourself and yourself only, THAT is personal responsibility.

When you place your name among a list of other names and declare “WE are all responsible”, I’m sorry, just… no. In no way, shape, or form is that taking PERSONAL responsibility.  Its exactly what I said before, its an effort to hide yourself in a group because you’re SCARED of personal responsibility.

Here’s what Sam needs to do… he needs to closely examine his protective Blame List and ask himself “of the players on this Blame List, whose performance can I directly affect, change, and improve?”

Then he needs to pare his list down to that player and that player alone.

THAT is “personal responsibility”.

• Beer 1

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

When your finger is pointed at yourself and yourself only, THAT is personal responsibility.

When you place your name among a list of other names and declare “WE are all responsible”, I’m sorry, just… no. In no way, shape, or form is that taking PERSONAL responsibility.  Its exactly what I said before, its an effort to hide yourself in a group because you’re SCARED of personal responsibility.

Here’s what Sam needs to do… he needs to closely examine his protective Blame List and ask himself “of the players on this Blame List, whose performance can I directly affect, change, and improve?”

Then he needs to pare his list down to that player and that player alone.

THAT is “personal responsibility”.

Did you just start paying attention to pressers again once Cam came back?  He's said over and over "I need to play better", "I made x mistake", etc.

Did you watch the segment btw? The reason Cam's name came up is because the reporter *brought Cam up* in a question, and asked if the OL play was at fault for QBs struggles. Darnold basically rephrased the question and said we aren't playing well enough. This was also just after he took responsibility for not seeing a free rusher lol. And the clip even ended with him saying *he* isn't good enough to win football games.

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Cam and the Panthers vs the world would be MUCH more entertaining than this bullsht. At least he IS Panthers history playing and leading. Passing it forward.

I don't find watching Cam who is a shell of his former self struggling with this terrible offense entertaining. Truth is with each big hit he continues to take just makes it more likely he will end up like many old players with brain damage.  He needs to move on and retire. He has nothing to prove. 

16 hours ago, Zod said:

Video from Ellis here. All I want you to do is watch Sam's feet when the ball is snapped. 

That there is David Carr syndrome and is something that he will never overcome. Scared to death when there isn't a reason to be 

Not defending Sam but this is after the Kill shot in the back and fumble...

5 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I don't find watching Cam who is a shell of his former self struggling with this terrible offense entertaining. Truth is with each big hit he continues to take just makes it more likely he will end up like many old players with brain damage.  He needs to move on and retire. He has nothing to prove. 

Or he could take a backup job and keep collecting checks. 

39 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Not defending Sam but this is after the Kill shot in the back and fumble...

Ok ur a football player u think Brady don’t take shots and fumbles? I mean he comes back and leads his team for a score. I mean that play right there shows u Darnold doesn’t have it at all, and honestly I wouldn’t even blame coaches on that one and I can’t stand Fhule.

14 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Ok ur a football player u think Brady don’t take shots and fumbles? I mean he comes back and leads his team for a score. I mean that play right there shows u Darnold doesn’t have it at all, and honestly I wouldn’t even blame coaches on that one and I can’t stand Fhule.

Not as much as Sam and Cam has behind this Oline .. I saw Brady have a game winning drive yesterday with no Time outs and not get breath on... Not to mention he has a ruled made for him when he gets touched that Sam nor Cam get the benefit of.. I don't like Sam and Love Cam but they are suffering from the same poo behind this Horrible Oline and taking kill shots.. I don't blame neither one for not have any confidence in the Oline and having happy feet.. Neither Qb nor the coaches have any confidence in the Oline and it shows..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1