• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio Brown

Mr. Scot

Just now, t96 said:

I bet a team like the Chiefs or Packers or Rams picks him up for a playoff run.

I would be willing to bet someone picks him up just to use him for a playoff run hoping they can keep him in line for a short time. The NFL exploits the hell out of players, pays them well then casts them aside when done having no regard for them or their mental health after football is done I believe.

On another note, his outburst along with Godwin's injury pretty much screws the Bucs playoff chances. Evans and Gronk are fine but nothing to write home about and their D really isn't good, they just let Wilson light them up and he has sucked all year. Bucs have barely scraped by and gotten lucky against some bad teams, I can't see them beating teams like the Rams, Packers, Cowboys, etc. in the playoffs. If Brown had his head on straight and Godwin were healthy they'd have a chance in any shootout with that OL and those weapons but without those 2 their biggest team strength is now merely average

8 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Its two sides to every story

According to this Arians sounds like the jerk I've constantly heard he is. AB is no sweetheart and has some major mental issues but Arians is a prick and has always been a prick. Only thing better would have been if Brown took a dump in one of Bruce Arians goofy looking hats in the locker room before he left the stadium.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 3

Just now, YourLastThought said:

Accordy to this Arians sounds like the jerk I've constantly heard he is. AB is no sweetheart and has some major mental issues but Arians is a prick and has always been a prick. Only thing better would have been if Brown took a dump in one of Bruce Arians goofy looking hats in the locker room before he left the stadium.

Id rather have Arians than the poo we have now. At least he wins games. 

• Pie 1