• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio Brown

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m not disagreeing with you or excusing it. But damn I wish I was being exploited for a few million dollars rather than the 24 an hour I get exploited for currently. 

You're right and I must admit for a few million I'd say please exploit me as well. Those millions help anyone deal with the exploitation and sure would buy a lot of counseling.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

This entire post is garbage. And as a lifelong Steelers fan, he was plenty volatile before that hit. He was a head case in HS and college. It’s why he got kicked out of FIU among other incidents. so when did his CTE kick in?  It’s not a blanket excuse for any football player to do the dumbest things imaginable. 

They told him to go in twice. He refused twice. Every player is told to leave at that point. Nothing looked wrong with his ankle as he stormed off throwing pads and clothes. All while releasing his new rap single, YESTERDAY!!! Just in the last couple years he’s attack delivery drivers, accused of assault on women, threw furniture off a balcony almost hitting children, committed a federal offense with fake Vax card, along with trashing PIT, OAK, and NE on his way out the door. He’s a sociopath and has been for a very long time. 

Let me guess this guy should just be happy he has a job and should go on the field and DEAL WITH IT and pull himself up by his bootstraps?

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

I guess every WR from before the rule changes can do anything and blame it on CTE. I’ve seen Lynn Swann get hit worse that that 10-15 times a year. How is it he’s still doing quite well. 

If you are comparing the NFL of 40 years ago or more to what it's like now, with the speed and strength of these players then you are completely clueless.  Things are NOT the same.  Also it's a terrible argument to say "well other people got hit why is EVERYONE not showing CTE damage?"  I mean, we've all bumped our heads on something in our lives too, some more than others, but does that mean since everyone didn't get a concussion they don't exist?

Edited by Zaximus
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Let me guess this guy should just be happy he has a job and should go on the field and DEAL WITH IT and pull himself up by his bootstraps?

No. He should be happy he’s not in jail. He’s been an ass his entire life. As I plainly showed.and you chose to ignore or never knew to begin with. How many years of this pattern of behavior does it take to see this is the narcissistic behavior came long before CTE. But you go ahead and blame it something he might have. Besides he has a job still. Rapper. Just ask him. 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

If you are comparing the NFL of 40 years ago or more to what it's like now, with the speed and strength of these players then you are completely clueless.  Things are NOT the same.  Also it's a terrible argument to say "well other people got hit why is EVERYONE not showing CTE damage?"  I mean, we've all bumped our heads on something in our lives too, some more than others, but does that mean since everyone didn't get a concussion they don't exist?

There isn’t much difference in WRs and DBs size/speed wise. And they could cripple players(and did) without even the thought of a penalty. This is Joe Greene, with one arm, pulling an unconscious Swann off the field because he didn’t want the team to have to take a timeout with Swann knocked out. Compared to today where it’s a flag if you brush up on a WR. 

0A07835A-1389-4923-9142-D90DB4ED4152.jpeg.55554eb3a8a712c540560a1e354f3e7a.jpeg

And it does exist. It’s just not an excuse for everything like you want it to be. 

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I believe he was told he was benched and that's what caused his outburst. He may have thought he wouldn't be played next week and felt they were skating on his money, so, he bounces. maybe?

Brown was asked to enter the game twice by coaches and refused both times. He claimed he had an injured ankle and that was when he was removed from the team.

However,his ankle seemed to be just fine when he was doing jumping jacks in the end zone as he was leaving the field.

• Pie 1

Antonio Brown’s career in the NFL is most likely over. It’s hard to imagine another team would give the 33-year-old an opportunity and risk all the drama he brings.

Still, Brown should get the benefit of various mental health services the NFL offers players and team personnel. The league and the players’ union have plenty of resources available for anyone who needs it — if they ask.

• Pie 1

On 1/3/2022 at 9:21 AM, BIGH2001 said:

Brady all but m acknowledged in post game that there are some serious issues. Dude likely has horrible CTE.

Perhaps, but he was a grade A dickhead long before he played an NFL snap. He also was homeless as a kid, so there’s some non-physical trauma as well. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Inimicus said:

You'll never catch me defending Burfict.  He is a dirty player and should have long ago been banned from the league.

But those clips dont tell the whole story.

AB was flopping around and reaching for a hand up fairly immediately after the hit.  Nobody thought he was unconscious much less dead.

vontaze-burfict-antonio-brown.gif