Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Antonio Brown


Mr. Scot
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

The NFL let Vontaze play incident after incident after incident as well:

vontaze-burfict-antonio-brown.gif

 

nrkMq4@facebook.gif

 

 

 

I guess every WR from before the rule changes can do anything and blame it on CTE. I’ve seen Lynn Swann get hit worse that that 10-15 times a year. How is it he’s still doing quite well. 

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I believe he was told he was benched and that's what caused his outburst. He may have thought he wouldn't be played next week and felt they were skating on his money, so, he bounces. maybe?

I’d give him the benefit of the doubt if he didn’t have a huge history of things like this.  He fired his chef because he found a fish head for soup in his freezer and thought it was a mob threat.  This is the guy who faked his vaccination cards.  He simply needs help, but it’s near impossible to help someone who doesn’t want to help themself 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m not disagreeing with you or excusing it. But damn I wish I was being exploited for a few million dollars rather than the 24 an hour I get exploited for currently. 

You're right and I must admit for a few million I'd say please exploit me as well. Those millions help anyone deal with the exploitation and sure would buy a lot of counseling.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

This entire post is garbage. And as a lifelong Steelers fan, he was plenty volatile before that hit. He was a head case in HS and college. It’s why he got kicked out of FIU among other incidents. so when did his CTE kick in?  It’s not a blanket excuse for any football player to do the dumbest things imaginable. 

 They told him to go in twice. He refused twice. Every player is told to leave at that point. Nothing looked wrong with his ankle as he stormed off throwing pads and clothes. All while releasing his new rap single, YESTERDAY!!! Just in the last couple years he’s attack delivery drivers, accused of assault on women, threw furniture off a balcony almost hitting children, committed a federal offense with fake Vax card, along with trashing PIT, OAK, and NE on his way out the door. He’s a sociopath and has been for a very long time. 
 

Let me guess this guy should just be happy he has a job and should go on the field and DEAL WITH IT and pull himself up by his bootstraps?

  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

I guess every WR from before the rule changes can do anything and blame it on CTE. I’ve seen Lynn Swann get hit worse that that 10-15 times a year. How is it he’s still doing quite well. 

 If you are comparing the NFL of 40 years ago or more to what it's like now, with the speed and strength of these players then you are completely clueless.  Things are NOT the same.  Also it's a terrible argument to say "well other people got hit why is EVERYONE not showing CTE damage?"  I mean, we've all bumped our heads on something in our lives too, some more than others, but does that mean since everyone didn't get a concussion they don't exist?

Edited by Zaximus
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Let me guess this guy should just be happy he has a job and should go on the field and DEAL WITH IT and pull himself up by his bootstraps?

No, he chose to act like an ass and walk away from a million dollars in bonuses.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Let me guess this guy should just be happy he has a job and should go on the field and DEAL WITH IT and pull himself up by his bootstraps?

 No. He should be happy he’s not in jail. He’s been an ass his entire life. As I plainly showed.and you chose to ignore or never knew to begin with. How many years of this pattern of behavior does it take to see this is the narcissistic behavior came long before CTE. But you go ahead and blame it something he might have. Besides he has a job still. Rapper. Just ask him. 

  • Pie 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

 If you are comparing the NFL of 40 years ago or more to what it's like now, with the speed and strength of these players then you are completely clueless.  Things are NOT the same.  Also it's a terrible argument to say "well other people got hit why is EVERYONE not showing CTE damage?"  I mean, we've all bumped our heads on something in our lives too, some more than others, but does that mean since everyone didn't get a concussion they don't exist?

There isn’t much difference in WRs and DBs size/speed wise. And they could cripple players(and did) without even the thought of a penalty. This is Joe Greene, with one arm, pulling an unconscious Swann off the field because he didn’t want the team to have to take a timeout with Swann knocked out. Compared to today where it’s a flag if you brush up on a WR. 

0A07835A-1389-4923-9142-D90DB4ED4152.jpeg.55554eb3a8a712c540560a1e354f3e7a.jpeg
 

 And it does exist. It’s just not an excuse for everything like you want it to be. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I believe he was told he was benched and that's what caused his outburst. He may have thought he wouldn't be played next week and felt they were skating on his money, so, he bounces. maybe?

Brown was asked to enter the game twice by coaches and refused both times. He claimed he had an injured ankle and that was when he was removed from the team.

However,his ankle seemed to be just fine when he was doing jumping jacks in the end zone as he was leaving the field.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...