• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen scores highest ratings of the season at LT again.

Zod

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

What happens when your hot read drops the ball?? like dj did 3x, And Chubba did twice...

The only help Darold gets is hard running by Chuba and AA.

The OL, TEs, and WR do NOTHING to help him......I can not take seeing Moore drop passes, he must lead the league in that....anderson can not mustard the energy to get open or try.....and when he does HE ALSO HAS DROP ISSUES!!!. Not enough talent at TE....tremble have get there in a couple more years, but its a sad state of affairs there......poor blocking form them as well. Took thomas 4 years to not look like wet trash, he still a #3 at best.... 

Bum of bums!!

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Well you dont take a sack at least.

This is not just about Sam because this happened to Cam as well.. This Oline is a  anchor on this team. IT effects coaching confidence, and  QBS confidence.  No matter who is QB.. After the Miami a game a plan has been to blitz us no matter what.. And it work constantly because our Oline is so bad...

Just now, WOW!! said:

This is not just about Sam because this happened to Cam as well.. This Oline is a  anchor on this team. IT effects coaching confidence, and  QBS confidence.  No matter who is QB.. After the Miami a game a plan has been to blitz us no matter what.. And it work constantly because our Oline is so bad...

No doubt the rest of the offense has played bad.  I'm not trying to say that they haven't.  I'm just saying Sam isn't blameless.  He sucks like the rest of them do.

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Look at the YouTube tape then.. And QB pressure are also a thing.. The 2nd sack is on the interior as a whole.. Because he couldn't step up.. from Cam Jordan outside pressure and when he tried to escape is when Cam got him.. But the problem is the pressure is getting end to easily and to quick..

and I'm sure they got assigned a pressure.

Just because the line didn't get assigned the sack doesn't mean Sam got blamed for it.  This is grading, not stats.  Jordan's man was the main reason the sack happened but he didn't actually get the sack so it won't be assigned to him.  Moton's man actually got the sack but he was doing his job so it won't get assigned to him either.  

You are inferring that since they didn't assign the sack to the line they are automatically blaming Sam and that was never said.

Just now, Basbear said:

The only help Darold gets is hard running by Chuba and AA.

The OL, TEs, and WR do NOTHING to help him......I can not take seeing Moore drop passes, he must lead the league in that....anderson can not mustard the energy to get open or try.....and when he does HE ALSO HAS DROP ISSUES!!!. Not enough talent at TE....tremble have get there in a couple more years, but its a sad state of affairs there......poor blocking form them as well. Took thomas 4 years to not look like wet trash, he still a #3 at best.... 

Bum of bums!!

At this point I can't even blame those guys.. Yea DJ had some critical drops so has Robbie.. But the Oline is so bad I think it even effects their play.. 

I think DB'S play us Man hard because they know we can't block any defensive blitz scheme long enough to hurt them on the back end.. None of the skill position players can get open fast enough to force teams not to blitz us. 

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

No doubt the rest of the offense has played bad.  I'm not trying to say that they haven't.  I'm just saying Sam isn't blameless.  He sucks like the rest of them do.

Sam isn't good .. But I see the same things happening to Cam and I have to be objective at this point..

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

and I'm sure they got assigned a pressure.

Just because the line didn't get assigned the sack doesn't mean Sam got blamed for it.  This is grading, not stats.  Jordan's man was the main reason the sack happened but he didn't actually get the sack so it won't be assigned to him.  Moton's man actually got the sack but he was doing his job so it won't get assigned to him either.  

You are inferring that since they didn't assign the sack to the line they are automatically blaming Sam and that was never said.

Somebody posted that PFf assign 5 of the 7 sacks on Sam and I asked which 5.. 

Edited by WOW!!

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

At this point I can't even blame those guys.. Yea DJ had some critical drops so has Robbie.. But the Oline is so bad I think it even effects their play.. 

I think DB'S play us Man hard because they know we can't block any defensive blitz scheme long enough to hurt them on the back end.. None of the skill position players can get open fast enough to force teams not to blitz us. 

I think other teams just know our routes.  They've even told as much, and guys have been jumping us really hard since the first 3 games.  We just have an incredibly predictable offense, and teams know we want to run the short stuff.  

Look at how Stephon Gilmore played AB in our game against the Bucs.  He gave the dude 5-10 yards because he had to respect the long ball.  DJ Moore hasn't had that much space since Week 1 or whatever.

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Somebody posted that PFf assign 5 of the 7 sacks on Sam and I asked which 5.. 

they assigned 2 to the O-line, people just inferred the other 5 were on the QB.

Here again, look at that second play and tell me who gets assigned the sack?

Edited by AU-panther
add

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I know that Im near alone in thinking Rhule needs another year(unless a clear proven upgrade wants to be here).

Just dont remember this many players not acting like NFL professionals during the Fox&RR eras. Fox had a lame duck year, but the players had effort at least.....same for the RR last season, at least they were trying to cash in on free agency with good tape. 

Some of the poorest looking panther play I can remember, how can they watch this trash??

I want to know when the groups get together and re-watch this slop over and over, how do they feel, like honestly....... 

7 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I think other teams just know our routes.  They've even told as much, and guys have been jumping us really hard since the first 3 games.  We just have an incredibly predictable offense, and teams know we want to run the short stuff.  

Look at how Stephon Gilmore played AB in our game against the Bucs.  He gave the dude 5-10 yards because he had to respect the long ball.  DJ Moore hasn't had that much space since Week 1 or whatever.

Seriously at this point I think ppl are overthinking this trying to find more people to blame.. 

Plain and simple if I'm a DB I don't need to know your route if I know I only need ..4 seconds to cover you.  I get a good jam at the line and the play is over.. Because I know my Dline is going to whoop your Oline 75% of the time.. Its easy..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

they assigned 2 to the O-line, people just inferred the other 5 were on the QB.

Here again, look at that second play and tell me who gets assigned the sack?

The one where eflin got thrown on his ass is that the one you're talking about??