• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Excuses Matt Fool will use when he keeps Deonte Brown inactive for the finale

SuperBowlBound

18 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Denote had a bowel movement this morning that resembled Starry Night. We are currently attempting to discover the origin of this masterpiece and as such will not be dressing Deonte today. However, if you would like to purchase said movement on its original porcelain canvas, it will be up for auction later today.

9E65B6A2-2B1A-4CF0-99CA-014DD4DC2983.gif

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

An OG can't weigh more than 330 pounds. Deonte stepped on the scale this morning at 330.25 pounds. Brady won't play LT moving forward because his arms are a half inch too short to play LT. Erving's longer arms automatically make him a much better LT. You can't see that and I apologize, but it's working 1000%. We're going to focus on finding a QB really good at breaking tackles.

It’s analytics, man.  

On 1/3/2022 at 8:23 PM, SmokinwithWilly said:

Denote had a bowel movement this morning that resembled Starry Night. We are currently attempting to discover the origin of this masterpiece and as such will not be dressing Deonte today. However, if you would like to purchase said movement on its original porcelain canvas, it will be up for auction later today.

On 1/3/2022 at 9:16 PM, PandaMan said:

It’s analytics, man.  

If you tie this post together with this response, there is a good joke in there.  And now I will never be able to unsee ANALytics in my head when I see it.🤣