• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Monday

NAS

7 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Matt Rhule outed as “Goatsie Guy”.

“Little dumpy looking guy who resembles a hamster and breaths and sweats very heavily informed he would not be the Head Coach of the Panthers anymore for providing unwarranted life advice to everyone and believing he is Jesus Christ.”

28 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Deep down, I think he's out of here on Monday.

It'll be done and we'll move on from this sorry chapter.

I have that same feeling. Looking past the PR, Media statements, etc, and just purely based on success and trajectory, it is hard for me to believe Rhule will be back. Unless there are some major improvements organizationally that we don't see.

I won't be surprised if he's retained, but I haven't fully bought into the narrative / media talk about him being a shoe-in to return.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I could see it going either way. It's going to say more about Tepper than anything to date. Big day for charting the Panthe's future. Is Rhule just a mistake or lower standard of operating moving forward. There is no question Rhule is failing spectacularly here.

• Pie 2