• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark horse for 1st round pick

mickeye76

46 minutes ago, stirs said:

Is Linderbaum a little light to dominate at the next level?

290 is what I have been seeing on several sites

He can gain  clean LBs no problem.....most college players need to add mass coming to the pros. I think Ryan Kalil was 275 and he had to add 30 LBs within a couple months. If you see his combine/pro day pics, his face is all bloated to hell. The smart one start day one after final game, I bet he comes in 300+ for combine(if they have it).

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

He can gain  clean LBs no problem.....most college players need to add mass coming to the pros. I think Ryan Kalil was 275 and he had to add 30 LBs within a couple months. If you see his combine/pro day pics, his face is all bloated to hell. The smart one start day one after final game, I bet he comes in 300+ for combine(if they have it).

Kalil was 295 if I remember correctly.

Linderbaum would be great to get out in front and block on screens and such, just not sure his game is for every offense.  This might make him drop into mid teens

17 minutes ago, stirs said:

Kalil was 295 if I remember correctly.

Linderbaum would be great to get out in front and block on screens and such, just not sure his game is for every offense.  This might make him drop into mid teens

He may have been listed at 295, but i think he was 275 during the season. he spoke about it to Jordan Gross on the podcast. I want Tyler, but NOT at 6th overall. Hes no Quenton Nelson. 

Tyler would be a trade down target I feel. Plus Elf wasnt played "awful" given the OG are....

edit- The only players with NFL ready bodies in college are form Alabama and Clemson. Thats all. They are ready, nearly everyone else needs to work on mass.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

On 1/6/2022 at 11:57 PM, bobcat91 said:

Sorry, but Brady is not a long term answer at LT. We need one and at 5/6, we get a 10 year plug and play starter. Don't overthink this

The sad thing about this is that Brady C. And Deonte Brown have not seen the field enough to know if they are going to be starters. Wasted year almost in that regard.

• Pie 1