• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Bringing back Rhule. Planning to start OC search next week

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Vox said:

image.png.c233a6047b640f42739b6a857059ded2.pngI'm telling you guys Rhule and Tepper are about to trade for Watson fuging our future for the forseeable future. Reports last offseason were that we were willing to give up 3 1sts and 2 2nds for him.

How we don’t have a 2nd this year. They ain’t giving up all the future draft picks when they don’t know Fhules future coaching status.

9 minutes ago, Vox said:

image.png.c233a6047b640f42739b6a857059ded2.pngI'm telling you guys Rhule and Tepper are about to trade for Watson fuging our future for the forseeable future. Reports last offseason were that we were willing to give up 3 1sts and 2 2nds for him.

They really think they're just the right QB away, from Tepper down. Tepper said the NFL is reliant on a GC, GM, and QB. He thinks he has two of those three boxes checked so the desperate swings for a QB will continue.

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Ultimately they'll end up trading for someone like Jimmy G because Watson and Wilson will refuse.

Yeah I just hope we sit tight and start drafting oline and have Darnold start next year. This isn’t gonna happen but it would help soften the blow of giving up more assets because a coach is on the hot seat and needs to win now. We are one of the worst run orgs in the nfl right now.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

How we don’t have a 2nd this year. They ain’t giving up all the future draft picks when they don’t know Fhules future coaching status.

Rhule is the one who will push for it. Our 1st is gonna be worth more because it will be top 6. It makes sense if you look at it from Rhule's perspective. If he dosen't make the playoffs in 2022 he knows he's gone, so he will want a QB that can trust to carry the team but i don't know what this clown is thinking because our o line will still be trash.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I think Watson steers clear.

Any QB with any ability to chart his own course steers clear. The only way we lure a FA is to grossly overpay. The only way we land a guy in a trade is if he knows he's going to be released if he isn't traded and that he can't get near his current deal on the FA market (enter Jimmy G). 

These guys need to be scouting the fug out of rookie QBs. That's their only shot. God help the poor kid they'd draft though.

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule and Tepper are supposed to be having an end of season meeting to hash things out, so this seems premature.

Plausible scenario though 😣

You know Rhule is moving ahead like he’s the coach, I’m assuming this was from his camp. I’m not holding my breath but also slightly optimistic Tepper will see the light come Black Monday. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They really think they're just the right QB away, from Tepper down. Tepper said the NFL is reliant on a GC, GM, and QB. He thinks he has two of those three boxes checked so the desperate swings for a QB will continue.

Don’t know why u worried about Wilson or Watson coming here lol. They ain’t coming here, just wait Fhule will screw it up we just have to wait another year. It isn’t like this team is ready for a SB

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Don’t know why u worried about Wilson or Watson coming here lol. They ain’t coming here, just wait Fhule will screw it up we just have to wait another year. It isn’t like this team is ready for a SB

I'm not. I'm worried about trading significant assets and sinking significant cap space into yet another third or fourth tier vet QB because that's all we can get.

The only way Watson ends up here is if he sees that no one else is willing to touch him. Zero chance of Wilson. Zero point zero.

• Pie 3