• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Bringing back Rhule. Planning to start OC search next week

ncfan

I mean if this is true the only excuse Tepper can give as to why he is giving this fan base a big "fug YOU" is that we aren't the ones who have to pay for Rhule's buyout.

Still find it hard to believe Tepper is this disconnected from the fanbase.

Well, I won’t be paying customer next season. 

No reason to bring Rhule back outside of Tepper’s ego refusing he made an obvious mistake.  Tepper well on his way to being one of the biggest joke owners in the NFL. 

yes, Rome wasn’t built in a day.  But Rhule is a storm chasing roofer.  Not an architect.   He ain’t building poo.  He is a poor game day manager.  Bad X and O guy at the NFL level.  Bad talent evaluator at this level.  Bad leader of men.  He is a college coach and this whole thing is going just a predictable with Rhule as it did Darnold. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Well, I won’t be paying customer next season. 

No reason to bring Rhule back outside of Tepper’s ego refusing he made an obvious mistake.  Tepper well on his way to being one of the biggest joke owners in the NFL. 

yes, Rome wasn’t built in a day.  But Rhule is a storm chasing roofer.  Not an architect.   He ain’t building poo.  He is a poor game day manager.  Bad X and O guy at the NFL level.  Bad talent evaluator at this level.  Bad leader of men.  He is a college coach and this whole thing is going just a predictable with Rhule as it did Darnold. 

He wasn't really a good college coach either. He was just able to recruit decent players and beat up on bad teams in bad divisions. Didn't win any bowls or beat and teams that were ranked at seasons end.

I seriously have no idea where the hype behind him came from. Joe Brady's hype kind of made sense. Rhule is a complete mystery. 

• Pie 4

This quote from the story makes me think there's nothing to this but a pile of bullshit.

The fanbase also seems to back Rhule, as the crowd was cheering for Rhule at the last home game and fans were even chanting that a Charlotte Hornets game this past week.

Those weren't cheers IN FAVOR of Rhule. It was quite clearly: FIRE RHULE! FIRE RHULE!

WTF? Is David Newton smoking crack or is his hearing just that bad?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

As far as the OC spot, if it's not Nixon (I suspect it will be, but allowing for other options) Rhule could still reach out to guys from his prior staff like Jake Peetz, DJ Mangas or even Marcus Satterfield.

That's depressing. He needs to hire someone with NFL experience. Not his college buddies.  Problem is nobody with good NFL experience will want to come to this poo show 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

This quote from the story makes me think there's nothing to this but a pile of bullshit.

Those weren't cheers IN FAVOR of Rhule. It was quite clearly: FIRE RHULE! FIRE RHULE!

WTF? Is David Newton smoking crack or is his hearing just that bad?

Rhules camp: Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As far as the OC spot, if it's not Nixon (I suspect it will be, but allowing for other options) Rhule could still reach out to guys from his prior staff like Jake Peetz, DJ Mangas or even Marcus Satterfield.

I fully expect Jason Garrett. He's still a "name". He's a former NFL HC. Rhule initially said he wanted one on his staff before bringing in the whole college crew. Rhule will sell Tepper on this as part of his "process" and Tepper will throw enough Money at Garrett to make him say "ah fug it, I'll cash another check before picking up the fishing rod and golf clubs".

• Pie 1