• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Bringing back Rhule. Planning to start OC search next week

ncfan

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

This better be a real search, not some dial rando numbers....... giveup and name Nixon the OC.

Gonna be difficult having a "real" search for a job that no one wants. Anyone can see the writing on the wall, this is a lame duck job. Whoever does take it shouldn't even bother with signing a lease, just get a hotel in uptown for a few months because it won't last long.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

2) I dunno what current OC or former head coach will sign up to be an OC in a lame duck season

This. No QB, no O line, no CMC, and a HC on borrowed time.

No one good will take that situation.

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seriously, if this happens

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952539700f3cdb09d151

Tepper will have taken a mediocre NFL franchise that enjoyed occasional brushes with greatness and made it a total doormat and laughing stock. Maybe I'll tune back in for the next reset. Maybe not.

Yeah, I have to agree. I may just give up altogether stop watching football. I was a Redskin fan until 1995, I don’t think I can go back to that mess either. Snyder is just as big of a douche as Tepper is.

Edited by ickmule

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Yeah, I have to agree. I may just give up altogether stop watching football. I was a Redskin fan until 1995, I don’t think I can go back to that mess either. Snyder is just as big of a douche as Tepper is.

How JR was forced to sell and Snyder is still hanging on strong baffles me.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Gonna be difficult having a "real" search for a job that no one wants. Anyone can see the writing on the wall, this is a lame duck job. Whoever does take it shouldn't even bother with signing a lease, just get a hotel in uptown for a few months because it won't last long.

Forgive me, Im high on hope. 

Tepper can make up for ANY issues with his purse. AND he needs to that after he choose Rhule to wheel this ship. 

Plus look of it like this- Youre looking to be NFL coach, but the league doesnt feel you are ready. *SO coming to the panthers may give you a *free* audition when Rhule is fired week 10....... no other Baylor coach would be the interim coach.....So if you do well, tepper may hire you full-time......I hope