• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How close are you to checking out?

Mr. Scot

I made it through 2010, for the most part and it was terrible 

However, this year I started skipping the games towards the latter half, maybe watching bits and pieces at best. It’s just knowing we aren’t going anywhere for a long time with Rhule in charge. It just hits you in the face.

Seeing Cam brought back sparked my interest a bit but just watching how Rhule handled that whole situation was embarrassing. I mean yeah he’s past his prime and not the answer but he came in off the street in a crappy situation and still did better than his boy Darnold lol. Add in seeing seeing Rhule implement that whole 2 -3 QB rotation crap while throwing Cam under the bus and going back to his baby Darnold just made me shake my head. Dude gave up 3 picks and committed a 5th year on what was a proven bust who had the same issues since college. What a shocker. Let’s not forget his Oline.

People talk about getting OL and QB help but does the prospect really matter at this point? Do you trust Rhule to develop any player in those groups? 

QB’s he thought he could win or work with: Darnold, Bridgewater, PJ, Grier, Barkley etc

OL he thought he could win or work with: Erving, Elflein, Miller, Scott, Jordan, Tecklenburg, Paradis, Daley etc

Like listen to those groups. Most if these guys are people he brought in lol. The ones he didn’t bring in he still kept to help create some of the worst QBS and OL groups in the NFL. 

Many veterans seem to be regressing under his watch such as DJ and we hedge our bets on an oft injured RB who hasn’t stayed healthy since getting the big bucks (inexplicably early with no benefit) I just don’t see a lot of hope.

• Beer 2

46 minutes ago, Kraybrothers said:

Mr if bringing back a coach in year three of a rebuild bothers you, theres some mainstream teams and big market teams I suggest you follow

Bringing back a coach who stinks at his job and is clearly in over his head will always bother me, regardless what year of his contract he's in.

8 minutes ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

I made it through 2010, for the most part and it was terrible 

However, this year I started skipping the games towards the latter half, maybe watching bits and pieces at best. It’s just knowing we aren’t going anywhere for a long time with Rhule in charge. It just hits you in the face.

Seeing Cam brought back sparked my interest a bit but just watching how Rhule handled that whole situation was embarrassing. I mean yeah he’s past his prime and not the answer but he came in off the street in a crappy situation and still did better than his boy Darnold lol. Add in seeing seeing Rhule implement that whole 2 -3 QB rotation crap while throwing Cam under the bus and going back to his baby Darnold just made me shake my head. Dude gave up 3 picks and committed a 5th year on what was a proven bust who had the same issues since college. What a shocker. Let’s not forget his Oline.

People talk about getting OL and QB help but does the prospect really matter at this point? Do you trust Rhule to develop any player in those groups? 

QB’s he thought he could win or work with: Darnold, Bridgewater, PJ, Grier, Barkley etc

OL he thought he could win or work with: Erving, Elflein, Miller, Scott, Jordan, Tecklenburg, Paradis, Daley etc

Like listen to those groups. Most if these guys are people he brought in lol. The ones he didn’t bring in he still kept to help create some of the worst QBS and OL groups in the NFL. 

Many veterans seem to be regressing under his watch such as DJ and we hedge our bets on an oft injured RB who hasn’t stayed healthy since getting the big bucks (inexplicably early with no benefit) I just don’t see a lot of hope.

This might be the best screen name currently posting on the Huddle. Laugh 🤣

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I made it through Pickles. I made it through JR being a creep. I made it through unceremoniously cutting Cam. But I don't know if I'll make it through this. This feels truly helpless.

At least in 2010 we knew we were either getting Cam or Andrew Luck.  Even if there was a generational talent coming out in this draft we still wouldn't be in position to get him.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Jgsaltwater said:

How can I check out, have PSLs?

I will continue to sell my tickets at a loss as long as RHULE is HC

once he leaves, I will attend the games. As of now my four silver seats are for sale. I live out of state near Augusta. The Panthers are a commitment for my $ and time. 

If you're hauling five hours round trip to watch this bullshit you're a more dedicated fan than me

e: lol missed the part where you said you're selling your tickets now, can't say I blame you

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield