• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How close are you to checking out?

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, you spout these "until the wheels fall off" lines while you sit in the passenger's seat watching the wheels crest the horizon.

I haven't quite yet given up hope on Tepper waking up and firing Rhule. Until I do, I won't completely give up hope on the Panthers. But yeah, it's very, very close. Once it's clear that Rhule is back I'm just gonna hope like hell we don't draft Sam Howell into this dumpster fire.bat that point, yeah I'm pretty much done until the next reset.

I'll be here posting watching games, paying for my PSL buying Merch and going to TC no matter what decision is made.. Wheels fall off is when I die or the team moves.. I'll be a Panther fan no matter what..

KEEP POUNDING 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Then why are you still here Linny?? You can go root for another team if your so miserable... Instead of making comments in every thread.. Stop faking you ain't going no where because you enjoy bitching more then actually supporting a successful franchise..lol

☝️R☝️E☝️A☝️L☝️F☝️A☝️N☝️!☝️

Say what you want but this is a marriage for me.. The Panthers are like my family.. Sometimes I hate them, Most times I love them no matter what.  But I'm in this till death do we part.. Call me crazy or a sap.. But I rather be miserable with the one I grew up with then happy with another bitch. 

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, ElkinPanthersFan said:

I normally go to 2 to 3 games a year and have outside of 2020 with 4 of my family in 529. My family and i will not be wasting anymore money on this product until Rhule is gone. Dude has never beat a ranked college team and will never best the top NFL teams. 

These are very dark times as atleast the 01 and 10 panthers had excitement around a few blossoming stars. This team has so many deficiencies and lacks heart. Rivera teams now matter how predictable they were played with heart outside of 2018. We could see improvement early on in Rivera's tenure at the end of seasons. This team has nosed drived off a cliff and if Tepper is willing to accept this mediocrity week after week, it is not worth my money. I can atleast enjoy nature and get equally frustrated with my golf game being around family on Sundays vs watching this team flounder.

Sayonara 👋