• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How close are you to checking out?

Mr. Scot

The Covid season was kind of meh in engagement.  It wasn't exciting, so I followed along but didn't plan around to watch or record the games. 

This season, I watched 2 games at the start, I watched Cam's first game back, and then tuned back out. 

I am not adopting a new team, but there is zero enthusiasm nor active engagement from me.  I have no interest next season in watching games. 

The problem is that once you go through multiple consecutive seasons like that, your new habit and new normal begins to NOT care about the Panthers and that can stick.  But that's what Tepper has done. 

I am way more excited for CFC to begin in March. 

Edited by aGDevil2k

Interest has been waning for years, sped up by our abysmal ownership change.

When Tepper came in, my ears perked up a bit, hoping for a smart owner to finally take over.  Couldn't have been more wrong about that.

As of now, I'm done.  Had no clue what happened yesterday, and couldn't have been happier...same with the previous week.  

Been checked out since week 8. I mean there isn't really much to pull for in this team. If Rhule is retained why bother next year? Two bad scenarios. Either we bomb again and it's where we are right now. Or he wins 7 games and Tepper gives him another year. Same poo as the Ron Rivera era except with less winning.